How Did I Not See This Before ?

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
Ive been searching for years for a good quality picture of this to print a poster from. All the ones I can ever find are too small. I need it for my Devils room in my basement. Somebody help.

91hTi73SWWL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Hope this works for you!

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Red Wings fan here - big Shanny fan too…This is so awesome that I just wanted to share it with everyone here.
Where the heck did you find this? I colorized the B&W version like YEARS ago - 10+ or more now. I posted it on here but never anywhere else. Now I google search it and see it was picked up by MSG for a segment? LMAO. It's a pretty bad colorization too - I did it super quick. The original I used was pretty muddy so I contrasted the hell out of it and used some filters to crisp it up then quickly added red and green tones with a big brush just to make it keep the old timey feel.

1689916014742.png

1689916172649.png

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Where the heck did you find this? I colorized the B&W version like YEARS ago - 10+ or more now. I posted it on here but never anywhere else. Now I google search it and see it was picked up by MSG for a segment? LMAO. It's a pretty bad colorization too - I did it super quick. The original I used was pretty muddy so I contrasted the hell out of it and used some filters to crisp it up then quickly added red and green tones with a big brush just to make it keep the old timey feel.

View attachment 730245

View attachment 730246

very nice

Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin

View attachment 730245

View attachment 730246
I googled Brendan Shanahan NJ Devils jersey and scrolling through the pics I found it.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
If that guy in the suit was in Philly and fell into the penalty box going after Tie Domi. Tie Domi would have been in some serious shit!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad