13. (153) Oliver Ekman-Larsson D
14. (160) Jason Garrison D
15. (177) Pascal Dupuis LW,RW
16. (184) Jake Gardiner D

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
Looks pretty good to me. Only critique for me is that I like to have top 2 goaltending in my league (although I had to take a slight gamble on Holtby as my #2 this year to the best fantasy goalie in the league), but I'm not sure what the stat categories in your league are. Still got 3 very talented starting goalies, all of which put up good numbers and have a shot at the playoffs this year.

How the hell did Getzlaf in a contract year last til the 11th round? I though it was a nice steal when I grabbed him in the 7th round in my 12 team H2H draft. I also had to take Mike Green a couple rounds earlier in my draft... Well done.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Looks pretty good to me. Only critique for me is that I like to have top 2 goaltending in my league (although I had to take a slight gamble on Holtby as my #2 this year to the best fantasy goalie in the league), but I'm not sure what the stat categories in your league are. Still got 3 very talented starting goalies, all of which put up good numbers and have a shot at the playoffs this year.

How the hell did Getzlaf in a contract year last til the 11th round? I though it was a nice steal when I grabbed him in the 7th round in my 12 team H2H draft. I also had to take Mike Green a couple rounds earlier in my draft... Well done.

Honestly, I have no clue how Getzlaf lasted until the 11th round. I actually posted this to see if there was something I was missing in this draft. But I'm very happy with the outcome.

The stats are standard yahoo. So goals, assists, pim, +/-, shots and something else while goalies are gp, sv%, gaa and wins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad