How did Bell improved over the last 10 years over Videotron?

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Well, to sum it up, im starting to get a bit sick of Videotron. Change package, suddently a discount you were receiving get lowered, considering also that im paying like too much for a simple 8 channels Sports package, iv been looking at the Dark Side, and currently Bell is offering a good combo for 10 channels of choice, movable box to other room for tv, 50 MBps internet for 99$ a month, the tv box included.

But about 10 years ago, i drop Bell for multiple reason. Trouble with over- billing on cell phone,was having a cell phone but had to call a different number to get assistance ( internet ,tv and phone were not together. I was having sympatico, was ask once what was my phone number of ‘dry line ‘ if im saying it right( my home phone plug for internet was supposed to have a phone number which i was not using to connect on internet ) to fix a problem, the internet speed was capped during certain time of the day, well for all these reason i decide to go to reliability with Videotron.

i still think Videotron is reliable for their TV service, Internet and Cell phone ( i dont want Helix, hear bad thing about it so far ), still on Illico, and well, everything work. Were i am just not happy is about the price, and some few troubles with billing.

So here is my question. Does things got better with Bell for quality of services or this company still got trouble keeping it together, mixing things up to get service to discourage customers , etc?

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I've been getting crystal clear reception on these:

72acbd08b0a9141188ec55c0d9b178ea.jpg

If you're a multi-tasker, they have a slightly pricier option:

images

For outlying areas, they also offer booster hardware:

TV+with+rabbit+ears...and+tin+foil+(CU).jpg

Ad

Upcoming events