How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011

Former Sabres goalie coach joins the Isles. Watch Lehner get his head together and turn into a monster who haunts us for the next five years.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Former Sabres goalie coach joins the Isles. Watch Lehner get his head together and turn into a monster who haunts us for the next five years.
We've got three first round picks--we could always get Robin back after Mitch irons out his kinks for a season.

Reactions: Ralonzo

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Didn’t want to make a new thread. The mods can decide that but this is a pretty cool home video from the last game at the Aud.

Not a mod but I don't see why this wouldn't be included in here. Despite the title, this thread is not only for current news on Sabres Alumni but also we can include other old school Sabres stuff like game highlights/pictures/stories etc. (I've made posts like "This Day In Sabres History" and pictures of Sabres old merchandise and those have been been allowed.) Basically anything old school Sabres is allowed. Maybe we need a thread title change reflecting that.

Thanks for the video! If I had a list of the top five sporting events I had the chance to attend but for some reason I didn't attend - the final Sabres home game at the Aud would definiately be included. I went to the third/second last Sabres home games there - the open practice that happened two days earlier - the Bandits championship win that happened the previous week and even the final event there - a wrestling card - that happened a couple of months later. But I didn't attend the final hockey game at the Aud! SIGH!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Minute Major

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Sabres Alumni came together for the annual Golf Tourney!
DlEhqZzWwAEh6fv.jpg:small

DlDYaI2V4AA7EAJ.jpg:small

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->