How are the rooks doing so far this year;Gagner,Hodgson,Neron,Cormier,Adam,Sauve,Corn

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
All these guys were highly touted, especially the Q players.

Does anyone have an idea how these guys are adapting to major junior and who is doing well and which guys are disappointments?

Gagner and Hodgson are 1-2 in OHL rookie scoring.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Gagner seems to be a point scoring machine.

Looking at both Gagner and Kane, I don't have doubt that Kane is better but Gagner has really surprised so far. I thought he would do OK but he's getting good. He's looking better now in his third game then he was in training camp which is unusual. It's tough to judge a player when he's playing with Kane's talent and on the top PP unit but he's doing it (exceed the expectations). It is no accident that he has 11 points in 3 games as a 17 year old.

Gagner is going to score 100 points this year in the OHL as a 17 year old and be drafted in the 1st round of the OHL draft! Smart move to come to London;)

the names you have mentioned are out of wack though. Some are draft eligable and some are 1990's.

Last edited:

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
The Q' guys(Adam, Cormier, Sauve, Cornet among others) seems to have got of to slow starts all of them, altough I haven't seen any games, but like I said, slow start for almost all the new rookies in the 'Q when it comes to offensive production.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
The Q' guys(Adam, Cormier, Sauve, Cornet among others) seems to have got of to slow starts all of them, altough I haven't seen any games, but like I said, slow start for almost all the new rookies in the 'Q when it comes to offensive production.

well Sauve is defense, he is playing very well, he is really looking good, so he isn't off to a slow start. Cormier, Cornet are on the 4th line right now, they are starting them off super slow and only giving them low minuets per game right now. Luke Adam is getting good min but he is on one of the worst teams in the CHL, he is the best looking player on the team over J-S Allard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad