Online Series: House of Cards

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Attempted to binge but I was just too tired last night lmfao. Got through an episode and a half and I really liked it. You can see they rewrote it based off real life happenings imo.

Petrouth

Its not my time
Apr 23, 2013
East York, Toronto
Shamelessly binged it in 1 1/2 days. Loved the season until the end. Hated the last 2 episodes and what happened, its show ruining to me. Dont think ill binge the next season

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
In all honesty house of cards is going on in real life right now. I haven't decided to watch this yet but have thought about it, is it really worth it? Is this show popular? If it is it does make me wonder how asleep our society actually is though.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
In all honesty house of cards is going on in real life right now. I haven't decided to watch this yet but have thought about it, is it really worth it? Is this show popular? If it is it does make me wonder how asleep our society actually is though.

Season 1 was one of the greatest seasons of any show ever imo

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Accidentally read spoilers on reddit because their mobile spoiler tags are **** and I'm pretty pissed.

Going through all that, I've read more mixed reviews now for this season. I'm three episodes in and I'm enjoying it thus far.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Shamelessly binged it in 1 1/2 days. Loved the season until the end. Hated the last 2 episodes and what happened, its show ruining to me. Dont think ill binge the next season

My thoughta exactly. I'm not pleased with that happened either. It is just doesn't seem to fit the overall show. It seems like a move to extent the lifespan of the show.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Finished episode 4 last night... solid so far.. I'm trying to slow burn it in attempt to keep it interesting.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Attempted to binge but I was just too tired last night lmfao. Got through an episode and a half and I really liked it. You can see they rewrote it based off real life happenings imo.

Saw an interview with Kevin Spacey and he said no rewrites, said it was freaky that so many things that they had filmed last year were actually coming to life in this election.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
[spoil]I'm not really sure what to make of the last two episodes. Loved the first 11 episodes but those last two just left a sour taste. Way too many deaths (don't know if Leann is actually dead or not) but the Yates death was just sloppy writing to me. They just felt cluttered. Overall a good season but those last two aren't very good and I'm not sure I'll binge like I did if this is direction the show goes in.[/spoil]

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Saw an interview with Kevin Spacey and he said no rewrites, said it was freaky that so many things that they had filmed last year were actually coming to life in this election.

I'm surprised then. I thought I had read something about that and it was the reason it was moved back to May rather than February release or something like that.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
[spoil]I'm not really sure what to make of the last two episodes. Loved the first 11 episodes but those last two just left a sour taste. Way too many deaths (don't know if Leann is actually dead or not) but the Yates death was just sloppy writing to me. They just felt cluttered. Overall a good season but those last two aren't very good and I'm not sure I'll binge like I did if this is direction the show goes in.[/spoil]

[spoil]I am fairly confident Leann isn't dead. They purposely made it seem like Frank was sure she was dead, then didn't show her dying. Also, a GT3 can survive that crash with the driver alive so it's not unbelievable. I was rooting for her and Doug to work out so here's hoping.

The problem with the last two episodes is they're rushed. There's far too much going on. They could have better explained the Yates death and Underwood resignation with more time.[/spoil]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad