Online Series: House of Cards: Sixth and Final Season - Friday, November 2nd

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
hoc_601_unit_00161r_custom-5c970af44d2c67b5001bb1d178f660da35d0ce2f-s1600-c85.jpg

House of Cards: 6th and Final Season - November 2nd. Who's watching this bad boy with me?

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Think Im going to pass, Claire Underwood was my least favorite character and now she is the main... NOPE. Also woman can be strong and have long hair, just sayin lol.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Claire always seemed like a character they kept insisting should have s bigger role than the story really allowed for her to. A lot of the stuff with her felt forced. The whole her running as VP was stupid and unrealistic.

I guess they got their wish. Ill watch because i have come this far.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll watch just because I want to see how it ends but boy the show went down hill hard. Claire and Doug are my least favourite characters on the show. The British version is 100x better.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Claire always seemed like a character they kept insisting should have s bigger role than the story really allowed for her to. A lot of the stuff with her felt forced. The whole her running as VP was stupid and unrealistic.

I guess they got their wish. Ill watch because i have come this far.
They wrote her into a corner early on and then every time they tried to expand her role it felt very shoehorned.

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Can't wait to see how they wrap this up. Frank Underwood was a great character unfortunately played by a greasy scumbag. I think Claire can carry the show for one season.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Just finished the last season, and I won't spoil anything for those who haven't seen it yet, but I'll just say Kevin Spacey definitely made the series what it was, in terms of entertainment.

Reactions: Dunbatron

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Season 6 could of been a lot better if the writers dealt with Frank's death in the first episode and moved on but it felt like he was still around. The story pretty much revolved around things he promised, thing he said and did, it felt weird to me. Also did the ending really resolve anything? Feels like they could do another season.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Season 6 could of been a lot better if the writers dealt with Frank's death in the first episode and moved on but it felt like he was still around. The story pretty much revolved around things he promised, thing he said and did, it felt weird to me. Also did the ending really resolve anything? Feels like they could do another season.
It didn't in my opinion, it left a lot to still be questioned, as if they hastily threw a season together just for the sake of doing so. I actually went back to Season 5 to watch a couple episodes just so it could feel like the real House of Cards I was watching, it definitely needed Francis.

Reactions: SimR

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Fourth-wall breakage was so corny this season.

Just bad all around. Should've cancelled it. Not the fault of the actors or anything like that, these characters are interesting enough. It just... yeah. It didn't work. I maintain my critique of this show is that they did a much better job when Francis was trying to gain power than they did with the Underwoods trying to keep power.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
With the exception of episode 4, I liked the final season for the most part

Wasn't overly impressed with the final scene, but overall, I enjoyed seeing the formidable Claire reign vengeance down upon her enemies

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
i just started watching the series, i binged the first season a week ago and now i am around the end of season2. its a great show and i am usually not interested in politics let alone foreign related stuff. anyhow... the characters are top, the actors are top... the show is addicting so far. politics aside this is like a documentation on 2 psychopaths.

i spoiled myself by checking imdb... catching the episode count of some roles..., anyway my fav character is the handy man/helper from underwood, doug stamper. his story starts slowly but he has some deeper moments as the show goes on... at the same time they dont follow him to much which is great, it helps to maintain the suspense. i think his end is going to be tragic as he pledged himself to that psycho underwood..."yes sir ...yses sir..."lol

if i had to pinpoint something negative i guess it would be the obstacles that the underwoods endure so far dont really feel like obstacles because they are played as so treacherous... their opponents often dont come of as threatening. the president and the first lady come off as drooling idiots near the underwoods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad