Hot take- leafs should NOT have homeice in playoffs

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
I believe in the mental aspect of the game and I think the mindset of the game 7 being at home would be better for the team, especially with the media narrative.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
leafs ight not ake the playoffs way way too any passengers melander, matthews, z, gardiner, kadri, marleau, bad pp, bad 4th line, goalie injury etc. they are way too soft, dont compete, d afraid to get hit. dubas HAS to address our D and get rid of the dead weight, melander too.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
leafs ight not ake the playoffs way way too any passengers melander, matthews, z, gardiner, kadri, marleau, bad pp, bad 4th line, goalie injury etc. they are way too soft, dont compete, d afraid to get hit. dubas HAS to address our D and get rid of the dead weight, melander too.

This...

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
for a few reasons- one they play better on the road, 2. babs cant worry too much about line matching. 3. i believe they will get an easier opponent in the 1st round if they finish 3rd or 4th. thoughts........

believe me, you don't have to worry, we won't have home ice

and the bruins will knock us out in the first round, again.

and MM/AM contract demands will be so huge, we will have to dilute this roster to make them fit

what happens after that,,,no idea.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
If you finish 2nd you play Boston at home. Finsh 3rd you play Boston on the road. 4th you play Tampa Bay or the defending Stanley Cup champions on the road. where exactly is the easy matchup?

I'll take home ice please!
Gulp.
Sounds so bad

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Leafs are not missing the playoffs. LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad