Hossa,Havlat,Heatley

sensrmyheart*

Let's look at the weird relation these players have. Firstly August 23, 2005 Heatley is sent to Ottawa in a package deal with the Thrashers in exchange for Slovak star Marian Hossa and Greg De Vries. In the summer of 2006, Havlat is traded from the Senators to the Blackhawks along with Brian Smolinski. After a few rather successful season with the Blackhawks although injury riddled, Dave Tallon decides that he wouldn't risk a long term contract with Havlat, opting to only sign him to a one year deal. Many at that time seen this as a move to get rid of Havlat, while the Blackhawks were in hot pursuit of star Marian Hossa. They were successful as they signed Marian Hossa, while Havlat leaves to the Minnesota Wild. That same summer, Dany Heatley controversially asks for a trade from Ottawa, and after months of consideration by Brian Murray, he trades him to the San Jose Sharks for Michalek and co. Two years later, after a poor 2010,2011 season for Dany Heatley with the Sharks, they decide to trade him to the Minnesota Wild, in a blockbuster deal with none other... Martin Havlat. How Interesting is that relationship?!

OHNOclowe

The Thread Killer
Feb 21, 2009
Never thought about that, interesting find indeed. I think the theme may be... regret? Well... at least in Hossa and Havlat's case. They'd be good to have.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
z8e1YDg.jpg

sensrmyheart*

Havlat's always been real injury prone but I'd take him over half our lineup anyday, it is refreshing seeing heatley sucking this year tho!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Havlat's always been real injury prone but I'd take him over half our lineup anyday, it is refreshing seeing heatley sucking this year tho!

Amen, and praise Alfie.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who is the third??? :sarcasm:

Ya, I loved Hossa & Havlat too. Unfortunately, nobody wants to buy my Heatley jersey... :cry::laugh:

Well, you could do like some people do and take off the first 'e' , the 'l' , and the 'y' so it spells 'Hate 15' , but then again, that is a slight to our current #15. ;)

Or you could do like most people do, and use that jersey for toilet paper.

zeddyp

Feb 18, 2012
Toronto
If we got Havlat back I'd probably cream my pants still my favorite player even tho he only plays like half a season a year lol

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Pm me the price of the jersey, we'll negotiate from there :nod: I might look into buying it and take it off your hands. Always wanted that jersey.

I'd welcome heatley back any day, if he'd still have chemistry with Spezza

I'd welcome back any of these H players.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pm me the price of the jersey, we'll negotiate from there :nod: I might look into buying it and take it off your hands. Always wanted that jersey.

I'd welcome heatley back any day, if he'd still have chemistry with Spezza

I'd welcome back any of these H players.

I don't have a problem liking the Heatley of 2005-2007.

Even as I despise the Heatley from 2008 onwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad