Horvat: “Yeah, that's definitely a no-go on the road. No more Fortnite.”

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
When I played we chased girls on the road.
That's silly, i am sure those girls were terrified that you were running after them into traffic.

Fortnite is one of those games you can get sucked into for hours on end, part of the reason is because you can be social while being anti-social.​

People are confusing introverted behavior and anti social behavior, one deals with sociopaths, the other deals with minimal face to face interaction with human beings, sorry to be nit picky. But if someone is calling you anti social, its not cause you are playing too many games, its cause your scary, lol.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Man how the times have changed...

Professional athletes getting addicted to video games? Never thought I'd see the day.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Bo will be named captain for the start of the 2019/20 season, to coincide with nucks 50th anniversary and reunion of the Hughes bros.

The draft is in Vancouver this year. It would be cool for Horvat to come up to the podium to make the first (overall :sarcasm:) pick wearing his jersey with a "C" on it... or better yet have it hiding underneath a regular sweater or dress coat and expose it as as soon as he got on the stage. The place would go mental.

It would be the worlds best kept secret if they could pull that off without it leaking to the media.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
They already confirmed numerous times it wasnt him.

The guy who started this story flat out said it wasnt him.

Yes, I am fully aware of that. I’m also aware that Benning denied it.

Are you aware that, sometimes, people lie?

When Don Waddell was asked about trading Noah Hanifin on June 20, 2018:

[Source for Don Waddell’s comments]

When Brad Treliving was asked about trading Dougie Hamilton on June 21, 2018:

[Source for Brad Treliving’s comments]

What happened in real life on June 23, 2018?

When Marc Bergevin was asked about trading PK Subban on June 23, 2016:

[Source for Marc Bergevin’s comments]

What happened in real life on June 29, 2016?

I believe the guy who initially reported the story was told to lie and say that it wasn’t about Juolevi.

Reactions: Steven

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
It's a shame that most of of the young stars in the league are going to be washed out in a season or two due to addiction to this crappy game. Real shame.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad