Horton is clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
What the Hell!!!

I really dont understand why it's impossible to say something good about a young player on this boad without being attack from all front.

Geeeze it's a prospect board guys....

We all know that the Horton's goal dont mean he's better than Bertuzzi,
We all know that Crosby is not the next Gretzky yet,
We all know that Fleury wont win the Vezina this year!!!

But gi'me a break.

Having score that goal is not a bad thing....
Having 15 pts in 6 games in th Q is better than having 8, NO????
Fleury have a great training camp, dosent he?

If you dont want a ear about those topics, go on another board!!!!

BJ21

#37-#93-#27*

You guys that are telling people to relax need to take some of your own advice. Laugh sometime it's good for you.

P Jiddy

Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
Um....sorry to interupt with a real question now.....but what are the odds that Horton actually gets his name on an NHL contract this year? Everyone has really said a lot of good things about Horton but are the Panthers really serious about getting him signed for this season or is this more fan hype/wishes?? I also wonder if Keenen and Dudley both feel the same way about Horton or if Keenen is putting pressure on Dudley through the media to make him offer Horton a contract. I haven't had a chance to see Horton play this much during the pre-season other than a couple quick high-lights. At the start of training camp I was opposed to him being on the big club this year but after hearing all the positive feedback about this kid I become more of a believer that he might be able to contribute a little bit and hold his own. Thought? Answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->