Horrible Officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCUser

Mar 9, 2016
One of the worst officiated games I think I've ever seen. The refs basically won the game for the Leafs tonight. Great game until they gift the Leafs a horrible call that ended up being the winning goal. Then the Leafs end the game slashing, tripping, holding, interference, you name and no call whatsoever. Horrible, horrible officiating.

Reactions: FishManSam

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
One of the worst officiated games I think I've ever seen. The refs basically won the game for the Leafs tonight. Great game until they gift the Leafs a horrible call that ended up being the winning goal. Then the Leafs end the game slashing, tripping, holding, interference, you name and no call whatsoever. Horrible, horrible officiating.
Ok. You happen to catch a glimpse of Nashville Winnipeg tonight?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

The refs were the last issue there. Zero ref controversy in the game.

Reactions: DriveFor9th

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
they took a goal away from the leafs (Tavares) because they blew the whistle too early. The Deykeyser penalty that resulted in Matthews scoring was a meh call I'll admit but it goes both ways

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
..... This is about the Leafs game?

One team had 3 PP and the other 4?

Did you know there's a game right now where the Powerplays are 8-0?

The Leafs game was great :)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Wow, the PP's weren't 9-2 in favour of Detroit like they should be? You might be onto something here, there's no way that's fair.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
The call on Dekeyser was terrible, should have been a penalty on Hyman instead. Hyman clearly ripped Dekeyser’s stick out of his hand. That said, the Leafs were the better team tonight.

Reactions: DriveFor9th

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
NHL refs making bad calls? This is news to me. This literally never happens. Ever

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I'm going to go ahead and say you've never listened to the Wings broadcast team.

Ken and Mick are homers to a point, but they're otherwise some of the most unbiased regional guys around.
lol ive listened to them they are a joke, so biased and they should be considering the feed is Fox sports Detroit, come on now. u guys have a good young team but the penalty B.S is a cop out. There was cheap calls both ways did u see the one they Called on Auston, oh I bet Micky boy prob said that was a good call, the feed is biased all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->