Hope the boys could see this for some inspiration for the next game vs Flames

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Looks like I really struck a chord. I stand by what I said. This organization has been on autopilot for basically my entire adult life. They might need to be embarrassed into actual change. I don't want to see Calgary win the Cup, but if it's what Edmonton needs to WTFU, then I'll deal with it.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Looks like I really struck a chord. I stand by what I said. This organization has been on autopilot for basically my entire adult life. They might need to be embarrassed into actual change. I don't want to see Calgary win the Cup, but if it's what Edmonton needs to WTFU, then I'll deal with it.

Keep digging!:laugh:

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Tonight's game furthers my point. This organization deserves to be embarrassed into actual progress. There is so much pride with guys like Gretzky, Lowe, McTavish etc. I hate the Flames, but This organization deserves it. (I'm not trolling. I legitimately want this.)

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Tonight's game furthers my point. This organization deserves to be embarrassed into actual progress. There is so much pride with guys like Gretzky, Lowe, McTavish etc. I hate the Flames, but This organization deserves it. (I'm not trolling. I legitimately want this.)

The team is long past the point of being embarrassed....being embarrassed clearly isnt enough to initiate change.

Reactions: TB12

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
The team is long past the point of being embarrassed....being embarrassed clearly isnt enough to initiate change.
It really is. I’d also question the pride of the individuals mentioned above as well. Way too much failure for way too long without any accountability. I don’t know what you’d call that but for me that isn’t pride.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
It really is. I’d also question the pride of the individuals mentioned above as well. Way too much failure for way too long without any accountability. I don’t know what you’d call that but for me that isn’t pride.

Extremely dysfunctional is the the only thing that comes to mind.
These people must be Narcissists...that at least explains the disconnect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad