Honest. ? Any fights this preseason?

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Hockey fights in general is dead as its becoming more rare for a good toe to toe to happen. Boston had 26 fight total last season as a team. VGK had 6 with Reaves and Engellend on the same team. The big and bad Blues had 14.

In 2010 for comparison, the Ducks had 78 and the Redwings 19 as the least.

Hockeyfights.com has what, 4 people updating that site these days with 10 people active in the forum. Just a completely different era of hockey.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hockey fights in general is dead as its becoming more rare for a good toe to toe to happen. Boston had 26 fight total last season as a team. VGK had 6 with Reaves and Engellend on the same team. The big and bad Blues had 14.

Hockeyfights.com has what, 4 people updating that site these days with 10 people active in the forum. Just a completely different era of hockey.
Yep, I used to be a frequent user of Hockeyfights.com. Haven't been on there in ages...

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016

Yeah the site is pretty much done. It got completely changed around back in December and a lot of the users left.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
dropyourgloves.com is down as well. What happened ?

Apparently the site owner refused to renew the domain, nor did he want to sell the rights to his website. Screw him. Supposedly he has always been an asshole from the archives that I have read.

Jeremey Lauzon and Nathan Bastien had a pretty good tilt tonight

I am liking Bastian and how he has been playing as of late. Seems more eager to drop the mitts. Maybe he is making an Austin Watson type transformation?

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
The only hope these days is Sportsnet on YouTube I’ve found... but even then, 2 fights from the Sens/Habs and only Domi/Sabourin being uploaded.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
Somebody’s gotta teach the Canes how to fight already. Getting embarrassing.

Rogue Winger

Mar 10, 2018
Apparently the site owner refused to renew the domain, nor did he want to sell the rights to his website. Screw him. Supposedly he has always been an ******* from the archives that I have read.

This was a big loss. Beneath those 90's web layout style, dropyourgloves.com had tons of research worthy historical data about hockey fights. (who fought who and when etc.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad