GDT: Home Opener! | Sat, Oct 5, 2013 | Senators @ Leafs | 7:00pm | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

InShannyWeTrust

Bring on the trades!
Aug 6, 2009
Nice goal by Lupul. But Carlyle needs to get Bozak the **** off the PP. You can make a case that he's a reliable 5v5/defensive player, but he has no business on a PP. That's a time that you load up your skill guys.

Problem is no one else can win a face-off

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Nice goal by Lupul. But Carlyle needs to get Bozak the **** off the PP. You can make a case that he's a reliable 5v5/defensive player, but he has no business on a PP. That's a time that you load up your skill guys.

ok but who replaces him Kadri? then what do you do on the 2nd PP unit?

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

I really think that we will have to upgrade on Bozak. I think there is no way around it.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
leafs outshooting sens 27-25.

I hate outshooting teams. It never works for us.

I'm Reimer's biggest fan, but we've been the better team tonight other than goaltending.

Right now, trailing 4-3 is all on Reims.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Macs 1 million dollar replacement has 3 points tonight.

How did Mac put it?

"Who is right there, I don't know?"

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
leafs outshooting sens 27-25.

I hate outshooting teams. It never works for us.

I'm Reimer's biggest fan, but we've been the better team tonight other than goaltending.

Right now, trailing 4-3 is all on Reims.

that's the thing. for as much the media harps on us being outshot, the games we lose for the most part is when we're outshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad