Pre-Game Talk: Home Opener Role Call

mti79

May 11, 2007
Headed to New Haven soon. Then into the city. Dinner on the upper east side before attending my 7th straight home opener. Section 223, really tall guy with a Girardi jersey on, wife will be in a Gaborik heritage. Whoo whoo!!!

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Section 220

Are there any special home opener pre-game ceremonies? What time should we be there?

Garden is opening up an extra half hour early, so at 5:30
The player introductions should start at 7, but I'd come at least at 6:30, earlier if you wanna see warmups

vstk

Jun 17, 2011
Valhalla, NY
Section 220

Are there any special home opener pre-game ceremonies? What time should we be there?

Just received an email from Rangers:

"On Opening Night, all fans in attendance will receive a "#BlueshirtsAreBack" t-shirt courtesy of Chase. Please be in your seats by 6:50pm for the start of our special Opening Night ceremonies. Puck drops at 7:15pm"

Sec 112 LGR!

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY
Just received an email from Rangers:

"On Opening Night, all fans in attendance will receive a "#BlueshirtsAreBack" t-shirt courtesy of Chase. Please be in your seats by 6:50pm for the start of our special Opening Night ceremonies. Puck drops at 7:15pm"

Sec 112 LGR!

We get a t-shirt every opening night. You would think they would do something a little extra because of the lockout, but I guess this IS the Rangers were talking about...

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
We get a t-shirt every opening night. You would think they would do something a little extra because of the lockout, but I guess this IS the Rangers were talking about...

Been stated on here but Francesa said the Rangers have "big surprises" for tonight when he had the producers call them up asking what they're doing for the fans. I could see them running a decent merchandise sale but I have no clue what else they'd do.

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY
Been stated on here but Francesa said the Rangers have "big surprises" for tonight when he had the producers call them up asking what they're doing for the fans. I could see them running a decent merchandise sale but I have no clue what else they'd do.

Yea right, I'll believe it when I see it. It can't possibly be as good as what Pittsburgh (free autographed jersey) or Toronto (free tickets) did.

Brady Skjei

Aug 12, 2010
Section 415, wearing this beauty. If the paper falls off, it's a Drury ._.

Attachments

• jersey.jpg
    jersey.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16

Techie77

Jun 5, 2005
Thanks, Jimmy

Cheap t-shirt provided by Chase. Nothing else; no big surprises. No discounts, no free hot dogs, nothing.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Haha about that T-Shirt...

"Every fan in attendance tonight received a free #BlueshirtsAreBack t-shirt courtesy of Chase"

MY ASS.

I got to the escalators at 6:50 and they were all out of shirts. ******** of fans with me as well. How hard is it to get 17,200 shirts for an arena that seats 17,200?

Thanks for nothing.

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY

"Every fan in attendance tonight received a free #BlueshirtsAreBack t-shirt courtesy of Chase"

MY ASS.

I got to the escalators at 6:50 and they were all out of shirts. ******** of fans with me as well. How hard is it to get 17,200 shirts for an arena that seats 17,200?

Thanks for nothing.

The tower I went in (Tower A I think) was giving out 2 and 3 shirts to everybody. The guy handed me two and I didn't even ask for it.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

MY ASS.

Thanks for nothing.

A lot of people take 2 or 3. But yeah, kind of lame that they would run out.

And just as lame that they had nothing extra for us. But this is NYR we're talking about...hockey's different here!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad