Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I'm looking for a better effort tonight.

Go! :jets Go!

I think we all are! :laugh:

The Jets certainly were not inspired against the Stars. Hopefully, they can get back to playing like they did against the Blues....
image.png

Go Jets Go!

Ares

May 8, 2018
Excited for the game tonight. If we win I won't even be upset if Kovy scores his "first" goal tonight... He's the kind of player you love to hate.

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
What goes around comes around :laugh:

A good reason to have some mercy towards fans of teams that do suck.

Just wondering if it's a bit different on eg. Winnipeg where "everyone" should root for the Jets when compared to my home town where we have two FEL teams and all 32 or so NHL teams to pick.

Most people around here is either a Kings fan or Ducks fan if they grew up int the area. They were all unbearable when the Kings were winning so I might have gone a bit overboard last season when the Jets were crushing it :laugh:

Reactions: GNP

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Tight gaps, fast in transition. Don't let the Kings turn this into a sludge fest, which they will want to do.

Who cares who plays with who, doesn't matter. Just.........play.........fast.

No stupid penalties.......Buff....Myers :skeptic:

And trouba

Reactions: Ducky10

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Hitting the air on ny way to Europe. Keep the GDT chatter strong. I’m going to be missing a lot of games. Worst of all I get back when we’re on a bye week after the Finland trip. Groan.

I’m going to see how many late night games I can sneak in.

Let’s hope for a good October run. We dont want to be chasing the playoffs in November.

Run the Kings out of the building!

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
For anyone going to the game - Anyone know how much parking will be at Winnipeg Square this year?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I don't understand why Mo won't play Dano. KV is just not ready and should be in the AHL for atleast the first half of the season.

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I don't understand why Mo won't play Dano. KV is just not ready and should be in the AHL for atleast the first half of the season.

I agree with JetsFan-- but I think the Jets told Vesa he could have 9 games in the NHL. Waste of time, let him go back to Europe and develop.

LA -- is without Dustin Brown --one of their top forwards, and Jonathon Quick is out, so you'd think that would be advantage Jets ?? :thumbu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad