Homage to Anisimov

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Was sad to see him go, but the deal for Nash had to be made.

Sad thing is some of my most vivid memories are of him getting absolutely wrecked.

I'll be watching more Columbus highlights this season though, just to keep tabs on him and Dubi.

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
I think both Dubinsky and Anisimov will have career years in Columbus this season... that being said, they were definitely expendable. If they had better seasons last season then maybe I wouldn't look at them that way.

I'm personally gonna miss Dubi more... but I think Anisimov has some un-tapped potential in him and if he can get his mind right (confidence-wise) then I could see him scoring some goals. He's DEFINITELY got the hands and shot to score/make plays... it's just that he does get knocked off his game easily as someone else said already.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don't feel bad about the two threads, I once started three in a day on my first day here and I still get jokes about it :laugh:

Anisimov seems to get second fiddle in that deal but I'm going to miss Anisimov just as much as Dubinsky.

And yes I will miss Dubinsky even though he drove me to drink. It's hard to explain.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The sniper celebration was his highlight here for me. It still makes me laugh. He's a very likable guy, just not the player he could be, or people want him to be.

Hope he steps it up in Columbus.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Loved Artie, he was my second favorite ranger. he had two problems he was not a fave of Torts and would go from first line to fourth line in a heartbeat, and he had some confidence issues at times.

I wont miss defending him to ranger fans who disliked him though.

Great homage Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->