Holmstrom Swedish Advertisements

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014
I'm surprised his method for tenderization isn't strapping his steaks to his shins and backside and standing in front of a goalie on the powerplay.

irishock

Fire Ken Holland
Jan 15, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I love this man. Criminally underrated on the Red Wings all time list. To me, this man was more talented than most people give him credit for. Decent skater in his prime, great hands, great knack for the puck and great feel for the game itself.

Tomas Holmstrom

Last edited:

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
What a character. I really miss having Homer around. Him and Lids being best friends is funny. They are like the odd couple irl.

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I love this man. Criminally underrated on the Red Wings all time list. To me, this man was more talented than most people give him credit for. Decent skater in his prime, great hands, great knack for the puck and great feel for the game itself.

Tomas Holmstrom

One of my friends once told me Holmstrom would have been more highly rated if he played anywhere other than Detroit during his time. I had to agree with him. It's easy to be overlooked when you have Yzerman, Fedorov, Shanahan, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, etc on your team.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007

Tomas Holmstrom

^^^THIS^^^

Certainly the best net front presence of this era and one of the top 5-10 all-time his ability to screen, take a beating an top shots is a rare NHL skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad