Movies: Hollywood sexual harassment ( Russell Brand facing multiple allegations)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Cosby and Polanksi are now the 3rd and 4th persons expelled from the academy--

Weinstein was earlier this for his behaviour and prior to that the only person to get the boot was someone who sold his "free" DVD for your consideration only to have it turn up on a download site

Both Angela Houston and Jane Fonda have been trying to get Polanski booted for years

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
To put this in perspective..even though Polanksi is 84, he has two movies in pre-production and this means that the companies that are financing the movie more or less miss out the US and UK market now--Do not see they will pay for a movie that night not ever be released now

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Its damn near unanimous applause.

Only person I can definitvely see not applauding is the lady in white at 1:08.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Still don't know what background people you are referring to.

Not everyone is giving him a standing ovation, but form about 1:10 - 1:20 in that clip, it looks pretty f***ing close.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Still don't know what background people you are referring to.

Not everyone is giving him a standing ovation, but form about 1:10 - 1:20 in that clip, it looks pretty ****ing close.

Peer pressure took over--Angleica Houston was not amused that night--she is the one who walked in on what was happening that night--partly because she ended up getting busted for coke the next day due to it

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Yeah there is way worse stuff in the article. Not sure why they went with "commented on our bodies" as the headline.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Arrested Development: Jason Bateman, Tony Hale Apologize to Jessica Walter for Excusing Jeffrey Tambor Abuse

Sounds like the battle lines are being drawn amongst the actors

In response, Bateman chalked Tambor’s behavior up to the stresses of show business, attempting to explain that “it is incredibly common to have people [in the entertainment industry] who are… difficult.” Fellow costar Alia Shawkat then interrupted to defend Walter, saying, “that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable [behavior]. And the point is that things are changing, and people need to respect each other differently.”

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Sep 19, 2008
Not Red :(

shawshank2.png

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
In regards to Weinstein, he posted one million dollars bail and is now at home I believe. What’s next for him?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In regards to Weinstein, he posted one million dollars bail and is now at home I believe. What’s next for him?

He goes to trial or he works out a plea.

Plea isn't likely IMO because the prosecution wants the spotlight and the victory, plus all the details will come out during a trial and I think the victims might push for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->