Holiday GM Game #3 Spectacular

GOiler36

Dec 11, 2018
I want to rebuild with the panthers.

Keith Yandle, Mike Hoffman and Roberto Luongo are all on the block.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Confirmed.

At 3.85, Colin was too expensive as my 3LD once bannstrom comes up. 2 good prospects + 2 NHL bodies (a winger that played with Connor mcdavid being one of them) is a good grab bag of assets for sure.

Jon Merrill can now be added to the shopped list for cheap

Does Miller typically play on the left side? He’s a right handed shot

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Confirmed.

At 3.85, Colin was too expensive as my 3LD once bannstrom comes up. 2 good prospects + 2 NHL bodies (a winger that played with Connor mcdavid being one of them) is a good grab bag of assets for sure.

Jon Merrill can now be added to the shopped list for cheap

Miller's a RHD. That's why I got him.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Jets still looking to add but not sure who is out there anymore.
Coyotes selling everyone so get your offers in especially you Colorado GM.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Nick Suzuki is in play, but only for a young LHD with high potential.

Listening on Jeff Petry (LNTC) if a young LHD is coming back. Looking for a hockey trade.

Charles Hudon and CLB 2019 2nd round pick are being shopped for a top 6 winger who can complement Domi amd Drouin.

Benn and Schlemko can go for a mid pick. Shaw is actually having a good season but he is also available.

Still this.

Hurry up if you think of something because we are looking close on a deal that would fill our two biggest needs.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
:pens

Looking for a 3rd line center, middle 6 forward, and an upgrade on defense. Also, wouldn’t mind swapping a pick for a UFA-bound goalie that’s an upgrade on Desmith.

Only guys not available are Crosby, Malkin, Letang, and Jake. Kessel will only move for a defense or forward of similar capability but maybe slightly younger.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Jets always around to talk buying. Vesalainen, Niku, Roslovic, Petan, 1st rounders...all available for a LW and LD

Coyotes always around to sell. EVERYONE is available.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:kings

The Kings are selling. Not likely going to discuss anything around Doughty, Kopitar or Brown givent heir NMC's but everyone else of note is OTB.

Available Forwards: Jeff Carter, Tyler Toffoli, Ilya Kovalchuk, Trevor Lewis, Nate Thompson, Kyle Clifford
Available Defencemen: Jake Muzzin, Alec Martinez, Dion Phaneuf, Oscar Fantenberg
Available Goaltenders: Jonathan Quick, Peter Budaj

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:wild

David Schlemko
Joni Ikonen
CLB 2019 2nd round pick

Charlie Coyle

After a lot of hard bargaining me and @DummyGotHisDomi were able to come to an agreement. We wish Coyle all the best in Montreal.

Minnesota also waives David Schlemko.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

The Montreal Canadiens have traded defenseman David Schlemko, forward Joni Ikonen and Columbus 2019 second round pick to the Minnesota Wild for forward Charlie Coyle.

We really feel that Coyle represents the perfect fit to complete a line with Domi and Drouin.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Still open to move Nick Suzuki for a young LHD (or LHD prospect that will be NHL ready next year) with similar upsides.

Listening to offers on Charles Hudon and Charlie Lindgren. I would be looking for a good prospect or pick, or I will gladly keep them.

OB5

May 2, 2015

The Montreal Canadiens have traded defenseman David Schlemko, forward Joni Ikonen and Columbus 2019 second round pick to the Minnesota Wild for forward Charlie Coyle.

We really feel that Coyle represents the perfect fit to complete a line with Domi and Drouin.
Wow if this trade happened in real I'd shit my pants out of joy as a habs fan.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:wild

With Staal, Granlund, and Coyle gone my focus is shifting to trading Spurgeon and Dubnyk. Either can be retained to 50% or I can take back cap.

Had some decent conversations around Brodin and Zucker, but no offers enticing enough to move them yet.

:bolts

Pending a waived NTC we have a deal in place to bring in a top pairing defenceman. Had some good conversations around adding another top six forward. Confident I can get it done.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:nhl

The Colorado-Ottawa trade has been changed. Ottawa has sent back Makar and Colorado 2nd. The new trade is as follows:

:sens
OTT 1st
COL 1st
Martin Kaut
Tyson Jost
Vladislav Kamenev

:avs
Mark Stone
Matt Duchene

@forsbergavs32 to confirm

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:nucks

Braydon Coburn
Cal Foote

Chris Tanev

Always sucks to lose a high end prospect, but this trade gives us a very strong defence group for the next two season. Thanks to @Retinalz for making this deal happen.

Dwight Schrute

Dec 10, 2018
:isles are moving closer to deals with Jordan Eberle, Anders Lee & Nick Leddy.

Also considering moving Josh Ho Sang.

We expect atleast one of these players to be on the move this afternoon.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:nucks

Braydon Coburn
Cal Foote

Chris Tanev

Always sucks to lose a high end prospect, but this trade gives us a very strong defence group for the next two season. Thanks to @Retinalz for making this deal happen.
Approved, we are exited to add a promising young RHD to add to the likes of Quin Hughes, Olli Juolevi, and Jett Woo.

OB5

May 2, 2015
The Jets are looking to move Tyler Myers ASAP. Will tack on a good asset to make this happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad