HOHHOF -- Early Era -- Round 4

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
As a complete sidenote...

Is there an available bio for Mike Grant?
He's a guy that I'm considering for this round : this said, the bio link apparently doesn't work anymore.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
voted here is my vote at this point there are "sure" guys making it in hopefully we get more than 1 guy this round. To me it doesn't matter with the early guys who gets in 1st ect..

my round 4 votes are for Don Bain, Joe Malone, Frank McGee and Harvey Pulford

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
voted here is my vote at this point there are "sure" guys making it in hopefully we get more than 1 guy this round. To me it doesn't matter with the early guys who gets in 1st ect..

my round 4 votes are for Don Bain, Joe Malone, Frank McGee and Harvey Pulford

I really doubt anyone but Malone gets in this time, but we can hope.

I think Bain/McGee/Pulford/Stuart/Grant/Phillips will split too many votes for the other three spots (I voted Bain, Phillips, and Stuart for what it's worth).

I can tell you something for sure though - my 4 votes next time will be for whichever of that group of 6 get the most votes this time.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hummm...

A few thoughts

- If some people thought it was going to be the round with the biggest number of players received votes... Well, it's not the case.

- 25 people sent in their votes ... or pretty close to that.

- I think we have a first.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Another one...

After 10 tallies...
All the tallies are different. Such similarities usually came at the 4th or 5th ballot.

It IS all over the place, indeed, but a few guys will end up with enough votes to make it next round. At this point, I'm pretty sure we're gonna have THREE guys over 50%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->