HOH Top 60 Wingers Project - Preliminary & General Discussion Thread

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
the aggregate spreadsheet is not a problem. I can do one up in about 2 hours, spelling errors or not.

Let's say this starts next Monday, September 15th. Depending on how it goes with the last list, we might be able to start the vote 1 thread a little early too.

I think you're underestimating how long it will take to fix all the spelling errors, but maybe you're more efficient at it than when I was in the past.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I think you're underestimating how long it will take to fix all the spelling errors, but maybe you're more efficient at it than when I was in the past.

Didn't I make the list in the centers project just to make screening easier for myself? I don't remember that being very hard.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I don't mean to be impatient. I just want to get this project moving before the information I gathered during my research gets replaced with useless fantasy football research.

I vote for Peyton Howe, I mean Gordie Manning as first overall.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The effort you guys put into this stuff is to be commended. There where a couple problems with my list, I gladly fixed them. For a list like this you want to get it done right, take your time guys I say.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Update: we've decided how to handle the last list. We're ready to move on now.

Thread will be started as soon as the aggregate list is complete... which should be tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad