Confirmed with Link: Hoffman Signs: 1 Year at $4M

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
This is great news. I don’t know when or what Tarasenko provides this season, or how the cap works out when he comes back. But having more good players is a good development. I bet his salary ends up being less than we would have guessed.

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
Schwartz-ROR-Perron
Schenn-Thomas-Hoffman

Make it happen, Chief!

oh man...those are two sweet lines. Followed by Sanford/Bozak/Kyrou on the 3rd and say Sunny/Barby/Blais on the 4th. Doesn’t even account for Clifford, but with the likely COVID gymnastics in season plus the compressed schedule, depth is beautiful.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Hell yes, well worth the risk, especially with the whispers of it just being a 1 year deal. LOVE his one-timer, instant PP upgrade.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

greybush314

Dec 23, 2020
Kyrou-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Thomas-Hoffman
Sanford-Barbashev-Schenn
Sundqvist-Bozak-Blais

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I appreciate Armstrong’s professionalism so much. The fact that there was no noise about where Hoffman would go made me strongly suspect the Blues were seriously in on him. I love that the Blues front office doesn’t operate through the media, and respects the privacy of the players. There are almost never any leaks.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I appreciate Armstrong’s professionalism so much. The fact that there was no noise about where Hoffman would go made me strongly suspect the Blues were seriously in on him. I love that the Blues front office doesn’t operate through the media, and respects the privacy of the players. There are almost never any leaks.
Exactly. Pretty much all Blues rumors come from agents so we only hear what agent wants spread.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
How much will Hoff get when he does sign his one year deal? Five?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad