Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Screenshot 2019-03-28 11.59.24.png
Vs :panthers

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Sucks that the only point of playing well right now is to not hand Colorado Jack Hughes, which seems likely to happen either way.

I am enjoying focusing on White and Chabot. I am keeping that draft stuff out of my mind until we see Colorado drop to fourth at the lottery :D

Reactions: Cosmix

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Hoffman sucks. Anyone could put up 35 goals on a non-playoff team.

Am I doing this right?

Whilst virtually invisible on the ice, I hear Boedker is an absolute monster in the dressing room character wise, remember that article about his thighs being big which a few other teammates were quoted in,...the Hoff has smaller legs and never an article about them, trade easily won!

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Tonight:
Hoff PP slap goal
Chabot 2 pts
Tkatchewk 20th
Ceci multiple icings (yeah I heard he's ready to come back...)
4-2 Ott just because Florida plays horrible lately but honestly could go the other way

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Fixed the room.. which he subsequently broke, dismantled and threw away the best parts.
Up there with Kordic for Courtnall. At least Kordic could fight.

Hey Boedker has that look like if he was cornered he could break some fists with his face.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Sucks that the only point of playing well right now is to not hand Colorado Jack Hughes, which seems likely to happen either way.

Even if the Sens finish last, the chances of getting first overall is what, 18 percent? As opposed to 13 or something at second last.

Odds are they don't get first. . . and here's sure as f*** hoping it doesn't happen.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Even if the Sens finish last, the chances of getting first overall is what, 18 percent? As opposed to 13 or something at second last.

Odds are they don't get first. . . and here's sure as **** hoping it doesn't happen.
I'd take those odds any day. Even 2nd overall is a disaster.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
As long as Hoffman scores a goal or two and Boedker continues to suck absolute dog **** like the useless plug he is, further proving what a god awful move that was, I'll be happy with the result.
I didnt care in the end if we traded Hoffman,but to get Boedker as the one and only piece...That is about as useless as it gets ....He never should have been moved if they werent planning to keep EK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->