Hockeytron.com

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
New site that popped up, based in Orange County. The founders seem to have worked for HockeyGiant in the past. The prices don't seem that great on those sticks which are a couple years old.

I bought a intermediate XXV for my friend in Xmas '09 for $60. Couple decent deals on older Reebok blades though.

Jimmy Carter

Avs/Leafs fan
Jul 24, 2010
Western NY
New site that popped up, based in Orange County. The founders seem to have worked for HockeyGiant in the past. The prices don't seem that great on those sticks which are a couple years old.

I bought a intermediate XXV for my friend in Xmas '09 for $60. Couple decent deals on older Reebok blades though.

Makes sense, been getting e-mails from this site out of no where and I'm on the e-mail list for HockeyGiant

member 30781

I've been getting emails from them nonstop for days now.

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
I heard it was started by the guy that started hockey giant. Im not sure how true that is but the site is blowing up.

blueberrydanish

May 5, 2009
Ya I got a few e-mails from em, was a little confused since I had never heard of them and came outta nowhere so I unsubscribed just in-case...

Just browsin it now and saw these http://www.hockeytron.com/1266dr.html for pretty damn good deal and people always askin for retro style gloves around here. No clue if that brand is any good though.

Ducksgo*

Have you guys heard/used of this site?

The deals are pretty insane. I'm thinking of purchasing a stick, but have never used this site before so I'm kind of wary about the really good deals.

Is it legit?

http://www.hockeytron.com/

Crazy you brought this up....The place is huge much bigger than Hockey Monkey or Hockey Giant. This store is literally the size of a Cosco. The owner is super nice and they dont have 16 year old kids working like Hockey Monkey. No offense.....but I would rather have real advice from someone who has played the game for along time and can offer good customer service.

Anyways, I have purchased multiple sticks here. The Vapors are only 50 bucks for op and other sticks are alot cheaper than any other place i been to. Free skate sharpenings to anyone that walks in is nice as well. Don't have to purchase anything just come in. And the people who sharpen em actually know how to do it correctly unlike some other stores in SoCal.

Give this place a shot, they have a huge inventory to browse through and the prices are a lot cheaper then other stores and sites.

Anubis79

Jan 8, 2010
Some of their prices are down right insane, and not in a good way. They also seem to be lacking in a few areas. I'm not sure what sites you look at Ducksgo, but the handfull of products I looked at were either equal or more expensive than the big two I look at for gear.

kingscourt26

Jul 19, 2010
I bought a pair of skates from them. They were clearance and they only had 1 left in my size. The next day they called me before shipping them and said they didn't have them and offered me another pair of different skates at the same price.

They refunded my money and they seem legit I just think they are getting their feet on the ground still. I didn't know they existed until I checked my spam folder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad