Proposal: Hockey's Future League looking for a few GM's

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Hi everyone,

Want to try your luck as a GM in a league with a bunch of us from the HF Bruins board?

The Hockey's Future League, which has been operating for 10 years, is looking for a few active GM's. If you like the NHL draft, trades, and salary cap considerations then this league is for you.

We use the Eastside Hockey Manager to simulate the results of games.

The outline of the league:
-Our league follows the NHL calendar, so for 10 years we've been swimming one day at a time.
-We also use an updated roster pack every year (Eck)
-We follow NHL roster and cap rules
-We follow NHL contracts.

If you are interested please reply here or send me a PM.

member 96824

I'm in this league!

It's a lot of fun. You should consider joining and doesn't really take up a lot of time.

Seconded, also in the league, also have a lot of fun, also doesn't take up a ton of my time. Honestly a great group of posters from here and elsewhere.

Right now we have 3 open teams. Join us! It's a great way to armchair GM your own team and see what others would do (For example..while he defends the pick here, @GloryDaze4877 was team Barzal over Zboril, Senyshyn, and DeBrusk :naughty::naughty::naughty:)

Reactions: Kosi and LSCII

member 96824

Thank you for all of the interest everyone. We had 10 or 11 registrations to fill 3 teams!

All filled up now but if you're interested in the future, shoot any one of us a DM. Every year there are 1 or 2 that open up.

member 96824

Two more spots open! Our conference finals start tonight and we’re a month away from draft day.Perfect time to get in, prepare, and make a splash on draft day.

Reply or DM any of us for more details!

EDIT: All full!

Last edited by a moderator:

member 96824

Couple more openings here. We just passed our trade deadline and are in the home stretch. Perfect time to join, get familiar with the team, prospects, etc. and hit the ground running when the offseason starts. (Though waiting for the offseason never stops GMs from making handshake deals beforehand).

This isn't a fantasy league. If you're looking for something like a yahoo or ESPN fantasy league this isn't the right spot.
If you like the idea of being a GM and building a team in your vision..players, prospects, drafting, etc. this is a great league for you. Think more like playing franchise mode in NHL 21 than setting your fantasy lineup every night.

DM me if you're interested.

Reactions: Smitty93

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
This does interest me but not sure I am Knowledgeable enough to join. I know people like Dom have forgotten more about hockey than I will ever know

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I'm in this league and it's a ton of fun, so feel free to DM me with any questions you might have. It's the perfect time of year to join.

Reactions: LSCII and BrainOfJ

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Couple more openings here. We just passed our trade deadline and are in the home stretch. Perfect time to join, get familiar with the team, prospects, etc. and hit the ground running when the offseason starts. (Though waiting for the offseason never stops GMs from making handshake deals beforehand).

This isn't a fantasy league. If you're looking for something like a yahoo or ESPN fantasy league this isn't the right spot.
If you like the idea of being a GM and building a team in your vision..players, prospects, drafting, etc. this is a great league for you. Think more like playing franchise mode in NHL 21 than setting your fantasy lineup every night.

DM me if you're interested.

Can I get in on this? :naughty:

Reactions: BrainOfJ

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Hey folks, we're looking for a new member to fill our last league spot. If you think you might have any interest at all in joining, feel free to send me a PM. We've been VERY active this year, with participation at its highest, so its a very active and fun league. The league draft is two weeks from today.

Thanks!

Reactions: PB37

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Hey folks, we're looking for a new member to fill our last league spot. If you think you might have any interest at all in joining, feel free to send me a PM. We've been VERY active this year, with participation at its highest, so its a very active and fun league. The league draft is two weeks from today.

Thanks!
I’d suggest listing some of the managers that post here but then nobody would ever join up…:naughty:

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

Thanks!
I would but I’m guessing I’d be blackballed very quickly 😐

Reactions: DominicT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->