Post-Game Talk: Hockey's Back! G1: Caps @ Sabres | 1/13/21 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
While you never want to give up 4 goals, they only gave up 2 5v5. If we can be a more disciplined team and stay out of the box and win 5v5 we will be in good shape. The 4th goal was a broken 6v5 play, could we have played that better? sure, but NHL teams are going to score time to time when they have an extra man. It happens.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
also thought Jensen and Chara looked good last night as a pairing. Chara has a presence on the ice that jumps out. I think we will end up being very pleased with this signing even though at the time I also wondered what was the point.

True dat.

That presence screams “look how freaking big I am! I dare you to come at me bro!”......lol...

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Totally disagree with some of the Orlov-Carlson takes on here. I thought they were fantastic shutting down Eichel/Hall. They had a few goals against but that was on forwards failing to clear the zone & they were dog tired on the ice for close to 2 minutes.

I remember one of the goals Eller completely botched a clear and after like 45 more seconds of zone time the Sabres scored. Definitely not on 9/74.

Also thought Schultz-Dillon looked great, Schultz was great getting the puck out of the zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad