HockeyRulez's GM Game #2 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGardiner51

Nov 22, 2011
Leafs Nation
Trade Announcement

The Philadelphia Flyers are very happy to announce the acquisition of centre Ryan Kesler form the Buffalo Sabres along with a 2012 First Round pick for centre Ryan Getzlaf and a 2012 3rd round pick (DET).

:sabres

Ryan Getzlaf
2012 3rd round pick (DET)

:flyers

Ryan Kesler
2012 1st Round Pick (BUF)

We believe that Kesler fits the second line centre role better than Getzlaf and are happy to bring in a first along with him. We wish Getzlaf the best of luck in Buffalo and welcome Kesler to Philly.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
The Philadelphia Flyers are very happy to announce the acquisition of centre Ryan Kesler form the Buffalo Sabres along with a 2012 First Round pick for centre Ryan Getzlaf and a 2012 3rd round pick (DET).

:sabres

Ryan Getzlaf
2012 3rd round pick (DET)

:flyers

Ryan Kesler
2012 1st Round Pick (BUF)

We believe that Kesler fits the second line centre role better than Getzlaf and are happy to bring in a first along with him. We wish Getzlaf the best of luck in Buffalo and welcome Kesler to Philly.

:sabres. Confirm, this was a great trade for both teams

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
@EJHradek_NHL- #sens report multiple teams interested in Karlsson and Spezza and have given them reasonable offers. But I don't know which is going to get either one of them, because their GM holds them very high.

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:avs

A lot of interest from around the league for Erik Johnson, Keith Yandle and Jared Cowen. I'm willing to move up to 2 of the 3 but I'm more then happy to keep all 3 of them if I don't get offers that I like. Would want either top level prospects or young top6 forwards in return.

Send in offers for them if you would like

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Come on guys. How often do you see players get traded to one team then that same year get traded away again? Especially star players. This is getting a little nutso.

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
Come on guys. How often do you see players get traded to one team then that same year get traded away again? Especially star players. This is getting a little nutso.

Never, Maybe we should only allow a player to be dealt once a season? unless its an average player

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
trade

to Ottawa Kiprusoff + 2013 3rd

to Calgary Lehner + 2013 1st from col

we are very happy that we have acquired Lehner he is a future top 5 goalie in the NHL
and he will play behind a great d in the future.

:sens confirm. We are happy to receive Kipper and we wish Robin all the best in Calgary.:)

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:wings Looking to move Cleary, Bertuzzi, Kindl and Eaves before the deadline. Bertuzzi and Cleary make for great secondary scoring and experience, Kindl and Eaves provide nice depth. PM before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad