HockeyRulez's GM Game #2 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
the Flames would like to announce that they have resigned Backlund to a 4 year deal worth 15 million he will make 4,250,000 per season and will be the first line center for the Flames for a long time in the future

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
the Flames would like to announce that they have resigned Backlund to a 4 year deal worth 15 million he will make 4,250,000 per season and will be the first line center for the Flames for a long time in the future

Holy overpayment? did the commis make you sign him to that much? thats terrible

JGardiner51

Nov 22, 2011
Leafs Nation
Flyers still looking for a dman or top line winger. PM me if you have one of the two, or if you just want make an offer. Goailes are for sale!

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The Rangers would like to announce a trade with the....................New York Islanders! I know, it doesn't happen often.

To :rangers
NYI 3rd '12

To :isles
Wojtek Wolski

Wolski just didn't fit in with the team and his 3.8 million dollar cap hit was hurting us on the bench. We feel this is a fair deal as the Islanders get a skilled winger who just needs playing time and we move some salary to open up some room moving forward.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:rangers

The Rangers would like to announce a trade with the....................New York Islanders! I know, it doesn't happen often.

To :rangers
NYI 3rd '12

To :isles
Wojtek Wolski

Wolski just didn't fit in with the team and his 3.8 million dollar cap hit was hurting us on the bench. We feel this is a fair deal as the Islanders get a skilled winger who just needs playing time and we move some salary to open up some room moving forward.
:isles Confirm. We are happy that our trade talks did not result in a fight and both sides are pleased with the results. We believe that with the right linemates, Wolski can become a 20-20 guy once again

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:wings Jakub Kindl joins Dan Cleary on the trading block. Kindl is a young defenseman with a lot of potential, would fit in nicely on a rebuilding team. Looking for bottom 6 penalty killers. PM me

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
for_sale_sign.png

Any WSH propsects and joe ward and alex semin

some prospects might cost more then others but offer

create-wanted-poster-800x800.jpg

top 6 forward
top 4 defensemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad