Hockey Sales

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
They're clearing out old stock nothing new, might be worth checking out the One95 OPS or R6.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
We have an absolutely amazing arsenal of sale items.

SE16s, One95s, Warrior Dolomites, S17s, U+ Pros --> all $150 and less, you honestly won't be able to find these prices again (or even these sticks for that matter)

V06 and V08 pants are an amazing deal too, great reviews about them.

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
We have an absolutely amazing arsenal of sale items.

SE16s, One95s, Warrior Dolomites, S17s, U+ Pros --> all $150 and less, you honestly won't be able to find these prices again (or even these sticks for that matter)

V06 and V08 pants are an amazing deal too, great reviews about them.

Is this Sportchek or some other place AIREAYE ?

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Hockey Experts, we're under the same corporate banner. Some Cheks have HX in them, but we're one of the few standalone stores.

Might want to rename your thread btw, get rid of the National Sports part

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Hockey Experts, we're under the same corporate banner. Some Cheks have HX in them, but we're one of the few standalone stores.

Might want to rename your thread btw, get rid of the National Sports part

just renamed the thread... BTW you work at Hockey Experts ?

illicit

Jul 28, 2011
Vancouver
SportChek are having sick deals right now. If you buy 2 sticks you get 25% off the cheaper one. I picked up a One95 for $140 and a One55 for $30. Can't get much better than that.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
SportChek are having sick deals right now. If you buy 2 sticks you get 25% off the cheaper one. I picked up a One95 for $140 and a One55 for $30. Can't get much better than that.
Or I guess you could get two one95s for $140 and $105 respectively? If they have the right flex and curve for you that's a PHENOMENAL deal! Loved my one95 (until it broke), I have 3 perfectly good sticks right now but am still tempted.

Also, if they're the right fit for your feet, X40s are great skates for $250. For Canada especially, getting two one95 sticks and a pair of X40 skates for $495 total is pretty awesome.

A couple weeks ago I picked up an X50 stick (in my preferred flex and curve) from the Hockey Shop (in Surrey, BC) for $99, which was a pretty sweet deal, great stick so far. They've still got plenty left:
http://www.thehockeyshop.com/bauer-vapor-x-50-stick-um-senior-composite-stick.html

They've also got tonnes of sizes of EQ888 skates, which I believe are a SMU that lie somewhere between the EQ50 and EQ40 skates, for $299. If you were considering getting the EQ50 skates, they'd certainly be worth a look:
http://www.thehockeyshop.com/easton-synergy-eq888-senior-skates.html

Description of the skates here, they're basically a top of the line skate (pretty damn close to the EQ50s), but at a midrange price. They're more or less EQ40s (already not too far off from EQ50s), but with the tongue and outsole of the EQ50, and they're nicer looking than the EQ40s IMO. Considering icewarehouse are selling EQ40s for $349, getting a higher end skate for $299 in Canada is a pretty nice deal:
http://thehockeyshopblog.com/blog/blog/the-easton-synergy-eq50-easton-synergy-eq888-skates.php

Last edited:

SuperBlade

Mar 22, 2010
I'm tempted to pick up a few more items from the Hockey Shop & Sport Chek but I don't have much time this weekend. You think there will be more sales in September?

I picked up an Easton EQ40 stick for about $80 ($100 off) and a pair of SE16 gloves for $80. I just need a new pair of elbow pads & shoulder pads and possibly upgrading my skates, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->