Hockey...real hockey

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
yeah, brain damage is awesome. It's so awful how the league has stepped in to try and protect players from living their lives as vegetables after they retire.

They need to bring back no skilled goons because watching players actually play skillful hockey is terrible

As someone who fell in love with the BSBs, I want to enjoy this but we know too much about concussions and their lifelong effects. I still like the rough stuff but the headhunting era is thankfully over.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
As someone who fell in love with the BSBs, I want to enjoy this but we know too much about concussions and their lifelong effects. I still like the rough stuff but the headhunting era is thankfully over.

I was just a kid during the BSB era but I remember my dad, who was a Habs fan, going on and on about how tough they were and how much they intimidated teams. He inadvertently planted the seed :nod:

My all time favourite Flyers are Tocchet and Lindros. I loved watching those wrecking balls hit, score goals and fight. Hockey violence always put a smile on my face..until those Stevens concussion headshots on the big E :(

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I was just a kid during the BSB era but I remember my dad, who was a Habs fan, going on and on about how tough they were and how much they intimidated teams. He inadvertently planted the seed :nod:

My all time favourite Flyers are Tocchet and Lindros. I loved watching those wrecking balls hit, score goals and fight. Hockey violence always put a smile on my face..until those Stevens concussion headshots on the big E :(
Tocchet is my favorite flyer and a great man. Met him twice and he has that look LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->