Delete

Nov 20, 2013
Sweden
I live in X country and am a fan of Y team. I only want to watch Y team during the regular season and I want to buy my streams directly from the NHL or Y team. I could watch other teams in the conference finals/stanley cup finals. I have not even had a TV since 2002. I do not want commentary/announcers or any middleman from X country and I would like an option with light or no commentary. Do not want constant babbling about commercial products or uninteresting stats (This is an example). 1080p+ and 60+ fps.

I could pay a decent amount for that. I do not even know how to spend money to watch NHL games today so I am starting from 0.

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
So with no hockey, I thought I would try doing some inline skating to try to keep up my skills.

Went to the local store. Their inline skate shelves were utterly bare. Looking at online shops, the best I can find is on Amazon offering a late July deliver date.

Apparently I'm not the only mens league hockey player with the same idea...

Chompskiii

Mar 29, 2020
So with no hockey, I thought I would try doing some inline skating to try to keep up my skills.

Went to the local store. Their inline skate shelves were utterly bare. Looking at online shops, the best I can find is on Amazon offering a late July deliver date.

Apparently I'm not the only mens league hockey player with the same idea...
Many people are going for the Marsblades these days...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->