Fantasy Sports: Hockey Power Player Manager (Flyers)

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
Not sure if anyone does this. But a few seasons ago I played TrophyHockey and got a bunch of people into it. 3 Spots just opened up in my league and I am able to send invites. I just started playing 3 days ago. Anyway here is the link hockey.powerplaymanager.com. If you want in the League (just like Trophy Hockey) Let me know and I can invite you!

Last edited by a moderator:

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I am interested, what is the typical time commitment? In theory, this is something I'd love doing. But I'm not sure my schedule/ADD/crappy memory will allow for me to be a competent league member.

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
I am interested, what is the typical time commitment? In theory, this is something I'd love doing. But I'm not sure my schedule/ADD/crappy memory will allow for me to be a competent league member.

It took me about 1 hour to set up my team and then you can set a schedule so you really dont have to check it often.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Not sure if anyone does this. But a few seasons ago I played TrophyHockey and got a bunch of people into it. 3 Spots just opened up in my league and I am able to send invites. I just started playing 3 days ago. Anyway here is the link hockey.powerplaymanager.com. If you want in the League (just like Trophy Hockey) Let me know and I can invite you!

Was involved in trophy hockey before it went belly up.

Id be interested!

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
So I am actually an Idiot. I cannot invite people unless i pay money (makes sense?) So I guess you would just have to join and we can all try to get in the same league for US (I believe we all start the same place.)

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
TrophyHockey was my ****

i got so good at it, it was a winning formula

what a shame

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
If you all get into it let me know. I am in USA division IV 1. My team is the Seattle Zombies There is a draft 1 week from today

ziotree

May 4, 2010
Ah good old trophy hockey

id be interested if you guys get this going

This new game any good?

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
Ah good old trophy hockey

id be interested if you guys get this going

This new game any good?

Its pretty good. I would still prefer Trophy Hockey myself. But this game is a little more in depth. They just introduced Drafts this month. I have only been playin for about 6 or 7 days. Once I hit my 10th day I can start buying and selling players on the Market. It looks like Trophy Hockey (without trades, but more owner and coaching responsibilities)

LEIFey

Context Matters!
Jun 28, 2007
Ann Arbor, MI
I've never played before, but I'd probably be interested in trying if you don't mind dealing with a newbie. Are we starting out from scratch or am I taking over someone's team?

DrHamburg

Mar 12, 2009
New York
I've never played before, but I'd probably be interested in trying if you don't mind dealing with a newbie. Are we starting out from scratch or am I taking over someone's team?

Basically starting from scratch. You take over a team but it resets all of the owner stuff. I need emails to invite to get in the USA league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad