Hockey Pool Sign Up

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Hey guys,

Sens fan coming from the Sens board. I am starting up what is going to be a very fun hockey pool on Yahoo. Figured I'd come in here to fill out the league as I spend a good amount of time on the fantasy boards and think there are some very knowledgeable people here and I've already had a couple people join from here.

League currently sits at 6 or 7 people (waiting to hear back from someone) and I am looking to get to 10, maybe even 12 if that was doable.

Looking at a points league but I am more than open to doing a head-to-head league if people would prefer. Draft would likely be Monday but that is still being worked out.

Get at me for any other details you'd like to know. I'm really hoping some of you guys are up for the challenge.

Cheers

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I would be interested in giving it a shot

would be nice being in a more competitive and active league

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
ricky0034 and IslanderFan, welcome to the pool boys. Glad to have you aboard. You guys along with two others have joined from the fantasy board. Hope you'll be active all season as it is going to be a fun pool.

I am setting up the pool on Yahoo now and the draft will likely be Monday night.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Pool is now up. Please sign up ASAP. Draft is Monday at 7:30 pm. Review the settings and let me know any requests you have to change something or add something.

League ID: 60034
Password: spezza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad