OT: Hockey Pool Sign Up

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Guys,

To anyone who had already confirmed their interest in the pool I am starting, please do some again. The last thread was shut down unfortunately as I was unaware of a certain rule I was breaking, sorry to the mods for that. I can discuss more details once I have set up the pool on Yahoo which I am planning on doing tonight.

Off the top of my head the only names I can remember are:

- Lehner
- Benny FTW

I think there 2-3 others as well.

Let's get started :)

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
1. Spezza19
2. Lehner
3. Benny FTW
4. kammy1221
5. canucks20 (from fantasy message board)
6. ConRyl (from fantasy message board)

This is what we got at the moment from the boards. I think there's still 1 or 2 more people who were in on the last thread. Looking like we'll get to 10.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I changed my mind. All my other leagues are in ESPN and I dont want to forgot about this one, as it ruins it for you guys. Sorry.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
I changed my mind. All my other leagues are in ESPN and I dont want to forgot about this one, as it ruins it for you guys. Sorry.

You won't forget about it. If you want you can give me control to edit your team for you and if you ever don't get a chance I will take care of it. I have done this for people before. Just stick around, I promise it will be a fun league.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
You won't forget about it. If you want you can give me control to edit your team for you and if you ever don't get a chance I will take care of it. I have done this for people before. Just stick around, I promise it will be a fun league.

Ill give it a try and bookmark it. Ill be fine doing the roster edits and stuff.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Ill give it a try and bookmark it. Ill be fine doing the roster edits and stuff.

Okay perfect, that's what I was hoping to hear. If you ever think it's slipping your mind or you don't get a chance to check for a while, that is fine just give me a heads up and I'll keep things running smoothly for you.

Evil Crow

Jul 18, 2010
1. Spezza19
2. Lehner
3. Benny FTW
4. kammy1221

This is what we got at the moment from the boards. I think there's still 1 or 2 more people who were in on the last thread. Looking like we'll get to 10.

I'd still like to participate!

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
fbp, DJB, QuietOnTheFront, and Yashin:

Welcome to the league boys. Glad you've joined up and hope you guys stay active all season. It's going to be a fun league.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Good news......the league is now full at 12 people. 2 more have joined up from the fantasy board and we're now all set. I have decided to go with a points league as in this case I think it will be more fun and competitive. Also we're not expected to keep an even number if someone were to drop out.

FINAL LIST

1. Spezza19
2. Lehner
3. Benny FTW
4. kammy1221
7. fbp
8. DJB
9. QuietOnTheFront
10. Yashin
11. ricky0034 (from fantasy message board)
12. IslanderFan0194 (from fantasy message board)

Last edited:

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Pool is now up. Please sign up ASAP. Draft is Monday at 7:30 pm. Review the settings and let me know any requests you have to change something or add something.

League ID: 60034
Password: spezza

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Yup keeper league. Probably going to land up keeping 5-6 players. Next year I'd like to implement a farm system. Just not enough time to figure out the logistics of that in a shortened season.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Pool is now up. Please sign up ASAP. Draft is Monday at 7:30 pm. Review the settings and let me know any requests you have to change something or add something.

League ID: 60034
Password: spezza

Ah draft time is horrible for me, cant do it on monday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->