Hockey pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan

just posted a new picture on Joe's page. One from LA when he was 14. I am competing for hits to my website, so please keep checking as I will continue to place new ones. Right now there are pictures of Montreal, Vancouver from nhl and others. Thanks Jordan

jordan

moosefan said:
Like the photo with Crosby, and Barnes
thanks. There are more i will put on in the next while. I will try to put more on daily.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
jordan said:
thanks. There are more i will put on in the next while. I will try to put more on daily.

I have a question...

Why Quintal and J.Barnes met?

Since Iread an article (from Doc.Chimera) about Joe, I hoping to see the habs draft him in the 2nd round... (I would like to see us draft him in the 1st round but the way we are playing we will draft Ovechkin :joker: )

We need players with character like him..

Thank you for your post. it's well appreciated Jordan....

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
Crosby in his little cabana boy outfit. Does he have any ribcage? He really needs to be fed more.

jordan

SpezNc said:
I have a question...

Why Quintal and J.Barnes met?

Since Iread an article (from Doc.Chimera) about Joe, I hoping to see the habs draft him in the 2nd round... (I would like to see us draft him in the 1st round but the way we are playing we will draft Ovechkin :joker: )

We need players with character like him..

Thank you for your post. it's well appreciated Jordan....

I will answer fast. I am getting ready for school. Joe has travelled lots for hockey. Justin, My brother says they have the same agent. The same agent as Crosby, Federov, Chipchurra.

I am glad you likked them. I was only allowed to post on this board. I was told it was the best.

I will be uploading some changes after school.

I'm happy, because my hit counter is climbing faster than some of my freinds.

jordan

Updated.with video on hockey page and Yu-Gi-Oh

Video is new. Give it time to load. Took me and Justin a long time to get this working.

Please be nice about the comments about me mom. I don't want to have to take pictures away.

Visit lots. I have to keep my counter rolling. If you have any younger brothers or kids show them my site please.

thanks. Jordan

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
jordan said:
Video is new. Give it time to load. Took me and Justin a long time to get this working.

Please be nice about the comments about me mom. I don't want to have to take pictures away.

Visit lots. I have to keep my counter rolling. If you have any younger brothers or kids show them my site please.

thanks. Jordan

Will do Jordan..
I will be visiting the site quite frequently m8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad