Hockey Night in Canada Towel

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Does anyone own a Hockey Night in Canada towel? Or at least know someone who owns one these towels? I have wanted one for years and have been looking for awhile, but with no luck.

I've got one.... Someone at CBC gave it to me
Have you tried the CBC online store?

bosshogg18

Oct 26, 2009
Lyle, WA, Tacoma, WA
If you do own one, and it is not too much trouble, could anyone please post pics or PM me of it at all spread out? The only pics I have been able to find online are screen-shots of a player wearing it around their neck, all folded up. I would like to replicate it as close as possible for a friend of mine(as a future wedding gift, he is a big fan of the show) and me to display on the towel racks of our home. THIS IS NOT TO BE SOLD IN ANYWAY!
So if you can, please help. Thank you.

bosshogg18

Oct 26, 2009
Lyle, WA, Tacoma, WA
Thanks to GLG, but on a board loaded with serious hockey fans, I thought there would be more people that possessed a HNIC towel. I would like to hear more about this very rare item if you have one.

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Thanks to GLG, but on a board loaded with serious hockey fans, I thought there would be more people that possessed a HNIC towel. I would like to hear more about this very rare item if you have one.

You're welcome buddy... perhaps not a lot of people own one of these towels. The only reason I have one is because of a hookup at CBC ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad