Advice: Hockey Memorabilia

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
**I'm pretty sure I am not posting at the right place in the forum but I didn't know where I should post this so feel free to roast me for this**

Any of you guys buy hockey memorabilia (Signed Puck,jersey,etc), if so do you have any favorite web site where I could do so ?

Thanks for your help !!!

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
**I'm pretty sure I am not posting at the right place in the forum but I didn't know where I should post this so feel free to roast me for this**

Any of you guys buy hockey memorabilia (Signed Puck,jersey,etc), if so do you have any favorite web site where I could do so ?

Thanks for your help !!!
Frozenpond.com

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I have a fairly large puck collection. When I buy pucks instead of getting them signed the websites I buy from the most are fanatics, ajsports world, and ebay if its for the right price and has proper authentication. Some other good reliable sites are sportauthentix and hockeyink, frozenpond, and Frameworth. The NHL teams up with all these stores on their official auction site to sell pucks and other memorabilia (you can sometimes get a good a really deal in these bids)

ajsportsworld.com
sportauthentix.com
auctions.nhl.com

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
I have a fairly large puck collection. When I buy pucks instead of getting them signed the websites I buy from the most are fanatics, ajsports world, and ebay if its for the right price and has proper authentication. Some other good reliable sites are sportauthentix and hockeyink, frozenpond, and Frameworth. The NHL teams up with all these stores on their official auction site to sell pucks and other memorabilia (you can sometimes get a good a really deal in these bids)

ajsportsworld.com
sportauthentix.com
auctions.nhl.com

Thanks !!

Reactions: Rangers743

CootsThereItIs

Sep 23, 2020
My collection is small for now but my favorites one has to be Adam Foote Nordiques signed puck.

Nice grab! I too am fairly small and growing my case in my office. Currently have Giroux, Provorov, Konecny, Bernie Parent, Jeremy Roenick, Chase Pearson (DET prospect) & Scott Pearson - his dad who played. Family friends so kind of cool.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
What is everyone's favorite signed puck? I personally have a 1980 Jack O'Callahn signed puck from when we beat the the Red Army.

Will forever be my most cherished puck
Won a Gordie Howe in an auction a few years ago that one will always be dear to me. Also when I met Brian Leetch way back I had him sign a Logo puck of him that I owned since I was little, that ones also special.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Nice grab! I too am fairly small and growing my case in my office. Currently have Giroux, Provorov, Konecny, Bernie Parent, Jeremy Roenick, Chase Pearson (DET prospect) & Scott Pearson - his dad who played. Family friends so kind of cool.

The rest of my collection would be
Nathan Mackinon (Halifax puck), Guillaume Latendresse, Tyson Barrie and Owen Tippett (Draft year puck)

Reactions: CootsThereItIs

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
What is everyone's favorite signed puck? I personally have a 1980 Jack O'Callahn signed puck from when we beat the the Red Army.

Will forever be my most cherished puck

Can you post a picture of the front and back of the puck? Is it a puck used in the Olympics or just some puck he signed?

CootsThereItIs

Sep 23, 2020
Can you post a picture of the front and back of the puck? Is it a puck used in the Olympics or just some puck he signed?

He was on the USA Swimming Staff so the back actually is a "USA Swimming logo". Not game used but cool none the less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad