Hockey Manager game

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
Like the title indicates would you be a fan of a hockey version of football manager game? How receptive do you think people would be?

(Football Manager 2021 - New Features - Official Site) to give you an idea of what type of game this would be

You would be mainly focused on building a team. So it's not like NHL21 where you'd play with your team. I'd say if you're someone who loves the scouting aspects of hockey and GM side of things you'd probably love this type of game.

Reactions: HockeyJunkie87

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Eastside Hockey Manager had its run. Hockey world is too small to keep it going for long enough.

hockey-dynasty.com is worth a shot. Not too much action, but atleast it gives it a go.

EHM was fantastic. It started to lose its appeal when it morphed into that bigger game. Even though it supposedly had more features, I thought it got more confusing and lost its charm.

Reactions: Fedz

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
there's eastside hockey manager (the GOAT game, i've played like 2500 hours of that game and could go back to it any time), and also franchise hockey manager from the people who make out of the park (baseball manager game).

so yeah, there's 2 options that exist already.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Eastside Hockey Manager, has evolved into Franchise Hockey Manager.

They both use the base Football Manager engine, and we're built by what was originally the same Eidos Interactive development team.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
EHM is awesome. I played that freeware version for years. I later bought one of those FHM games, and it was very good but I lost interest (and had less and less time for games).

hoyster

Dec 1, 2011
Helsinki
Yep EHM is an amazing game and easily the most hours I've put into one game. I have ~2000 hours on the "new" EHM and at least the same amount with EHM 07 before that. The EHM community on hfborads is also awesome as hell and there are so many people doing great work on the game. The hours may be a little inflated since I play it while watching Netflix etc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->