Hockey job thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rink Rage

May 2, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Hi, I'm an aspiring hockey scout. I took the Sports Management World Wide Scouting & GM course. And I'm still looking for a job. I do recall looking through hfboards once and stumbling upon a hockey job thread and now I can't find it. If anyone would know where it is that would be great. And if there's anyone in the game already that can give tips and help, that would be great.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
If your location is correct I would send a quick email to the NAHL teams in your area. New Mexico has a new team and could use some scouts I believe. (Phil Fox is the GM) I would get in touch with the teams in the three junior leagues. USHL, NAHL and NA3HL. You might have to do some pro bono stuff to start. Junior scouts don't make much money if at all unless they are higher up in the organization.

Rink Rage

May 2, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
If your location is correct I would send a quick email to the NAHL teams in your area. New Mexico has a new team and could use some scouts I believe. (Phil Fox is the GM) I would get in touch with the teams in the three junior leagues. USHL, NAHL and NA3HL. You might have to do some pro bono stuff to start. Junior scouts don't make much money if at all unless they are higher up in the organization.

I messaged Phil 1:00 AZ time. When should I expect to hear back from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad