Post-Game Talk: Hockey is back - Leafs Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Tavares, Marner, Rielly, Kerfoot, Kappy, Andersen all looked good. Rest of the team was just ok, Matthews line was kinda bad.

Reactions: NikoEhlers

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I haven't been on this forum much since the pandemic started, but
watching Robertson who is still only 18, I can't believe he didn't go in the first round.........
Has he improved that much since the draft or was he just overlooked......and when was the last time the leafs had an 18 year old on their roster?

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
We go as far as Andersen takes us. Today he did well.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Beating Montreal feels good under any circumstances.

Lots of positives to take away from our overall performance tonight except or the play of Marincin and Ceci.

Reactions: SAMCRO44 and ToMaLe

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Robertson ready to go if injuries come.

Gotta go with the big bodies against the BJs

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I haven't been on this forum much since the pandemic started, but
watching Robertson who is still only 18, I can't believe he didn't go in the first round.........
Has he improved that much since the draft or was he just overlooked......and when was the last time the leafs had an 18 year old on their roster?
Tlusty?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Nice win. Things to improve on but good performance for an exhibition game. Robertson had some good moments and showed more then enough. He should be playing game 1.

Reactions: meefer

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Big boys quiet overall. Depth players were good. Andersen was good.

I just dont feel excited.....it doesnt feel right without fans in the stands. No excitement. No hype. Just weird.

I personally would rather we win The cup when things go back to normal. Especially since we have waited for so many years. When we win it needs to be glorious. Not drowned out in covid talk and no celebration or parade.
No thank you. A cup is a cup.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I really wish the NHL chose to partially finish the regular season, like 6 regular season games tondetermine the playoff matchups. I feel like this first series is going to be whoever makes the keast amount of mistakes wins.

Robertson ready to go if injuries come.

Gotta go with the big bodies against the BJs

I think you go with him game 1 and then adjust if necessary.......he could be a real factor .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad