Hockey Illustrated

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Do we have any illustrators around here? I came up with an idea for a children's hockey book a few years ago that I am either going to have to do soon or forget about. I have all of the ideas for it, but lack the ability to draw.

It would be nice to find an illustrator who is also passionate about hockey...as it would make it easier to produce. No... this has nothing to do with "P'tit Mike"

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Do we have any illustrators around here? I came up with an idea for a children's hockey book a few years ago that I am either going to have to do soon or forget about. I have all of the ideas for it, but lack the ability to draw.

It would be nice to find an illustrator who is also passionate about hockey...as it would make it easier to produce. No... this has nothing to do with "P'tit Mike"

A friend of mine is a web comic artist. I can always PM you his coordinates if you like. He lives in the Q though so the talking would have to be done via chat/email. He's not really a hockey fan but I can coach him on that end ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad