Hockey Euro Tour 2017-2018

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Yihaaaa Finland won, just like everyone expected! Finland is a the best! Torilla tavataan! LOSER Sweden!!!! Seriously though who cares about the results of Euro hockey tour?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
With Kovy, Dats and Shipachev back Russia will look a little bit tougher at the Olympics, than at this tournament, but Finland is going to be a contender.

Reactions: Torque

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
With Kovy, Dats and Shipachev back Russia will look a little bit tougher at the Olympics, than at this tournament, but Finland is going to be a contender.
Not to worry, Znarok won't ever take the best roster available. Expect a Khafizullin, Zubarev inept defence from SKA and also guys like Shalunov and Shumakov over Khokhlachev or Golyshev.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Its good that South Korea is performing well, thats what is so interesting with the NHL players not playing.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
Of course, I'm almost sure Canada will win in the end, but still it's South Korea. BTW both goals were scored by the same Korean guy and not by a naturalized Canadian (they have a few).
Except for Dalton, the naturalized players have mostly been unimpressive. I hope that they won't include them on the Olympic team just because they were handed passports and promised that they would play in the Olympics.

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
Czech Republic vs Finland 3-2pp. Martin Ruzicka hat-trick. Very bad two first period from Czechs, but everything forgiven because of the third, when we outshoot them 15-3. Perfect return.
Czechs score 2 goals in 82 second, which is also worth of mentioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voodoozz

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
First two periods the Czechs were horrendous, they were displaying completely unwatchable hockey. The finnish of the 3rd was something else tho ... nice hattrick for Ruzicka, we desperately need goalscorers.

Erat didn't look out of place, Radil, Repík, Nestrasil, Kubalik all played solid game.
I didn't like any of our D, Nemec is only useful as a PP QB, the rest was very meh.

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
First two periods the Czechs were horrendous, they were displaying completely unwatchable hockey. The finnish of the 3rd was something else tho ... nice hattrick for Ruzicka, we desperately need goalscorers.

Erat didn't look out of place, Radil, Repík, Nestrasil, Kubalik all played solid game.
I didn't like any of our D, Nemec is only useful as a PP QB, the rest was very meh.
Yes, Finland seem much slower in the 3rd. It seem we have pattern against them, first WC, now this. Now it want to let something at them for Olympic too.

From us I agree with the D, only Nakladal and maybe Smid are missing. So this is basically our defense for Olympic. Hopeffuly it will get better, the 3rd looks good from them too. Forwards should do good when Cervenka,Birner,Kovar,Sekac and Klepis join them. Also Furch was very solid.

Edit:
But I didn't wanted it sound bad for Finns. They played very good first two period. And we have some luck too. It was good game from them until the 3rd.

Last edited:

XokkeyGuy

Apr 30, 2013
Russia has pretty much its olympic rosterduring the Channel One Cup, but how would you say the Swedish, Czech, Finnish and Canadian roster is compared to what it probably will be in february?

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
Russia has pretty much its olympic rosterduring the Channel One Cup, but how would you say the Swedish, Czech, Finnish and Canadian roster is compared to what it probably will be in february?
Like I wrote above from forwards Cervenka, Kovar, Sekac, Birner and Klepis. Kovar and Sekac will the play next two games though. Defense Nakladal and Smid. Goalies are Olympic right now. Others like Gulas, Filippi have a chance too. These are players that missing here.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
nice game beetween russia and sweden so far (i just ended watching first period). i love how physical pettersson, stålberg, lundqvist and everberg is playing.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

No matter how many from this team that makes it to the Olympics for Sweden, it will be at a similar level of strength. Many players are near interchangeable. It's more down to form and chemistry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad