Hockey equipment stores in NYC?

Garfinkel1

Jun 28, 2008
CT
So, I got a 920 DLX Bauer visor for christmas and I need a new helmet. I need to buy my helmet before my game on wednesday so I wanted to get one while I was in NYC. Where can I get one this Sunday?

member 30781

Hockeymonkey just opened up a HUGE store in Woodbridge if you don't mind making the trip to Jersey for it. Its close to NYC.

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
if you can wait till tuesday, then the most convenient choice will be westside (good guys there but a bit pricey). obviously everyone's closed for christmas, so if you're willing to do a bit of travelling and need it by sunday, then you're next 4 best choices are gonna be in jersey. ice house pro shop in hackensack(this will be the closest), ice vault pro shop in wayne, pure hockey in fairfield and monkeysports as mentioned above in woodbridge. of those shops, monkeysports and pure hockey are gonna have the best selection of gear by a wide margin with slightly better prices. ice house and ice vault will have the better service though imo.

Garfinkel1

Jun 28, 2008
CT
I leave NYC sunday night so I was hoping I could buy it by then. I really just need it for Wednesday but I was hoping to get it this sunday in NYC. I don't have a car here so I can't drive anywhere so anywhere I can take taxi's and subways would be best. Thanks for the responses so far.

Hogie

May 1, 2010
OK, fast forward approx one month. Best option for a good hockey store for someone without a car who's staying in Jersey City??

I'm visiting my friend there in about a months time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad