Hockey DB

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Great site, clean and simple...but you would think they would list the Stanley cup wins underneath or with the awards sections, kind of annoying to always go to a different site like wiki to get that info.
You've described Eliteprospects. I'd recommend Eliteprospects if that is what you are looking for.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
Personally I like how I can click the photos and bring up past headshots.

tenor.gif

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hockey DB is clean but lacks any underlying stats and doesnt have a lot of extra info. EP is a hot mess but has a lot deeper stats and accomplishments. Hockey Reference is the best for purely NHL stats of the 3.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hockeydb was my go to hockey stats site forever but about a year ago I got labeled as a possible bot because I guess I used the site too much researching retro players for EA NHL rosters I was working on so now every time I try to use the site I have to do one of those "click all the squares containing cars" tests to prove to a computer that I'm a human. :laugh:

Hockeyreference is my new jam that site is awesome.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Hockeydb was my go to hockey stats site forever but about a year ago I got labeled as a possible bot because I guess I used the site too much researching retro players for EA NHL rosters I was working on so now every time I try to use the site I have to do one of those "click all the squares containing cars" tests to prove to a computer that I'm a human. :laugh:

Hockeyreference is my new jam that site is awesome.

Yeah thats happend to a lot of people. Sometimes it even thinks Im a bot for specific pages only.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad