OT: Hockey Cards and e-Pack

account deactivated

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
If anyone needs any Heiskanen cards, I may be looking at parting with some of my collection. I've got a move coming up in October and realized I need to downsize on a lot of extra things taking up space, my cards possibly being one of them.

I've got images (some are janky since I got tired of taking photos back to back this AM, lol) of both those I have in hand and those still in my ePack account. I've also created another folder of my non-Heiskanen cards.

Heiskanen Cards: Heiskanen Collection - Icedrive

Non-Heiskanen Cards: Hockey Cards - Icedrive

ePack Collection (all cards have been unlocked): Upper Deck e-Pack

Hit me up if you're interested in any of them.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
If anyone needs any Heiskanen cards, I may be looking at parting with some of my collection. I've got a move coming up in October and realized I need to downsize on a lot of extra things taking up space, my cards possibly being one of them.

I've got images (some are janky since I got tired of taking photos back to back this AM, lol) of both those I have in hand and those still in my ePack account. I've also created another folder of my non-Heiskanen cards.

Heiskanen Cards: Heiskanen Collection - Icedrive

Non-Heiskanen Cards: Hockey Cards - Icedrive

ePack Collection (all cards have been unlocked): Upper Deck e-Pack

Hit me up if you're interested in any of them.
sent you a message!

Reactions: account deactivated

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Just got this guy back from SGC.

PKRvnJ9.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
If you guys are interested in grading- there's a Facebook group called Boca Card Subs which provides a $5 discount for SGC, so $25/card.

SGC's turnaround time is super quick. If you guys have decent young guns in good shape or other good rookies, I'd sub them all because of the premium once you sell. The premium is not as high as PSA but it seems like SGC cards are starting to comp closer and closer to PSA- and you don't have to wait a calendar year to get your card back.

I got 2 Ohtani 10s which I'll be able to sell and pay off my submission, the rest of what I sell is more or less pure profit.

Reactions: Kcb12345

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
For eCards what do you guys do with all those random cards that are like $.50 to $1. Just trade them for the same set but a player you like or something? Move them to comc?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Can't believe I gave in and bought SPGU lol

2 boxes - best hit was a Francouz inked rookie sweaters /49 which is decent but everything else was pure garbage. Pulled a Dellandrea auto at least so I got a PC item but that was the only other auto I pulled, just a bunch of garbage all-star game stuff maybe $20 worth for the rest of it

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Can't believe I gave in and bought SPGU lol

2 boxes - best hit was a Francouz inked rookie sweaters /49 which is decent but everything else was pure garbage. Pulled a Dellandrea auto at least so I got a PC item but that was the only other auto I pulled, just a bunch of garbage all-star game stuff maybe $20 worth for the rest of it

SPGU is the biggest ripoff in hockey. 9:10 boxes yield pure junk.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
SPGU is the biggest ripoff in hockey. 9:10 boxes yield pure junk.

100% agree, I've been telling myself I won't buy it for like 2 months now but of course gave in lol.

At least I traded the Francouz for a Radulov winter classic net piece, thought that's a pretty cool card. Especially since I have his winter classic helmet

But yeah, besides the Dellandrea auto I traded every other card I got for a total of $24 worth of ygs lmao.

One thing I do like about SPGU though is the amount of 1/1 cards there are.

Saw one dude asking why everyone hated SPGU cause he hit some big cards. Checked his account and according to the number of SPGU cards he has he spent like $18k on boxes lmao. Same dude spent like $10-20k on chronology. How do people blow money like that. Of course you're gonna get some big hits spending nearly $20k lmao. He pulled a 1/1 JRob, 1/1 Heiskanen, 1/1 Carey Price, McDavid patch auto /5, 2 Laffy DDMs, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
100% agree, I've been telling myself I won't buy it for like 2 months now but of course gave in lol.

At least I traded the Francouz for a Radulov winter classic net piece, thought that's a pretty cool card. Especially since I have his winter classic helmet

But yeah, besides the Dellandrea auto I traded every other card I got for a total of $24 worth of ygs lmao.

One thing I do like about SPGU though is the amount of 1/1 cards there are.

Saw one dude asking why everyone hated SPGU cause he hit some big cards. Checked his account and according to the number of SPGU cards he has he spent like $18k on boxes lmao. Same dude spent like $10-20k on chronology. How do people blow money like that. Of course you're gonna get some big hits spending nearly $20k lmao. He pulled a 1/1 JRob, 1/1 Heiskanen, 1/1 Carey Price, McDavid patch auto /5, 2 Laffy DDMs, etc.

I'll probably try and get a full set of Winter Classic Stars related cards on either ePack or comc, since prices will start to come down thanks to the ePack wave. It was the only reason why I was looking forward to the product.

Oh yeah that Tamm guy is a psycho. He's a hard case in the Facebook groups lmao

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'll probably try and get a full set of Winter Classic Stars related cards on either ePack or comc, since prices will start to come down thanks to the ePack wave. It was the only reason why I was looking forward to the product.

Oh yeah that Tamm guy is a psycho. He's a hard case in the Facebook groups lmao

Yeah the winter classic cards are crazy expensive right now. Luckily the guy I got the Radulov from was really reasonable. Just told me to send whatever I feel was fair and that he'd accept it lol. They're numbered to 35 though so most other people will probably want a fortune. There's also a Radulov card with a piece of winter classic game used puck /2 but the guy who pulled it has a low trade rating and is probably a pain to deal with.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also I noticed something interesting today - the Lafreniere frameworks card features a piece of game used jersey for him....I didn't think any products released during rookie years featured those, even his other SPGU cards are just player worn. Might have to pick one of those up that's pretty cool. Appears he's the only rookie with game worn stuff available and it's just that card

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I couldnt resist and got a SPGU ePack. Got a sweet Benn Winter Classic, 02/12 Legends Iginla. And then I traded the Barabanov & the Lizotte for a Chronology Auto Hintz
upload_2021-7-10_22-44-0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Satan and Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I couldnt resist and got a SPGU ePack. Got a sweet Benn Winter Classic, 02/12 Legends Iginla. And then I traded the Barabanov & the Lizotte for a Chronology Auto Hintz
View attachment 452440

Could've certainly been a worse box that's for sure. You managed to avoid the all-star game stuff too which is a win in my books and nice move to get the Hintz auto.

Sweet Benn card too, the Winter Classic banner cards are actually pretty cool. This product is so rough but at least the Winter Classic stuff is a nice get for any Stars fan.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Anyone interested in this Benn on ePack? Willing to trade for Heiskanen or Hintz stuff (yg or autos)

upload_2021-7-22_16-26-37.png

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not hockey card related, but I've bought a few boxes of Marvel Black Diamond. Wow what a product that is.

Every single box you are getting at LEAST close to 50% of your money back it seems. It's so expensive but I only opened a few boxes and pulled a 1/1 printing plate booklet and a infinity diamond card (6 diamonds) /23. Traded em both for a Tom Holland auto worth $800-1000+ and some other stuff. Even some of the random inserts I pulled are low numbered and worth up around $100+ if they're a well known actor. Awesome product, but I wish it was about $150-200 cheaper lol. Haven't had this fun opening a product in a long time

If you hit a Evans, Holland, Olsen, or Hemsworth auto or diamond card you've struck gold and are looking at a $1000+ card often times.

The achievements are insane though. Saw someone offering up a Hemsworth auto /10 for the last 22 inserts they needed to complete an achievement...that's a $1200 card

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Treated myself today to something....was $325, so not too bad. Dude kept dropping the price so figured I'd pick it up before that big JRob collector does lol

Not perfect shape but it's a PC item so idc. My first 1/1 for the PC :). Not even collecting JRob yet tho lol

Auto---Jason-Robertson.jpg

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
JRob RPAs from The Cup are going to be $$$

Yeahhh I'll probably wait a pretty long time before jumping on those

Just felt like I couldn't pass this one up tho. Funny cause I nearly bought the Dellandrea 1/1 for $400 way back when it was first put on COMC. Thank god I was patient, never imagined this one would drop as low as it did so soon

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Ya people need to flip these quick, there's still a swath of other products with rookie autos ready to flood the market with 10s of parallels

But as a player collector you need to scoop these early because once they're picked up, they generally stay in someone's collection permanently

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ya people need to flip these quick, there's still a swath of other products with rookie autos ready to flood the market with 10s of parallels

But as a player collector you need to scoop these early because once they're picked up, they generally stay in someone's collection permanently

Seems it's either that or they put them up for sale at an absurd price...like the JRob SPGU 1/1 tag card on eBay at a measly $12k

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
SPx is mostly a big waste kinda like SPGU, but damn some of the cards are nice to look at. I opened 1 box and pulled this Geekie but also traded for this Laffy. The black lustrous cards are just gorgeous. I don't even care about Geekie and I was happy about this card (numbered 3/5 too so maybe I could squeeze my money back out of it). Just also looks nice sitting in your collection lol

Capture.JPG
laf.JPG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->