Hockey Canada is to Blame

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
I agree on one point - that Canadians should blame Hockey Canada for indoctrinating these kids that they are gods and superior. You whole tactical and developmental program, your announcers; your media and your "climate" in general, practically tells these kids that they have nothing to worry about. That they will always win once they step on the ice. Look where it got you.

Other than that, I do find this thread - as well as the excuse - rather meaningless.

Much like your opinions on Hockey Canada or Canadians in general.

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Evil Romano
What if anything canada teaches it the other way around winning is not all that matters etc.

TreeSapLlama

Sep 24, 2007
Lethbridge, Alberta
Glad Canada lost! especially for all those A S S E S wearing Canada jerseys holding signs routing for the team playin U.S! Strokes!

I probably shouldn't waste time responding to this, but I don't understand the shock behind Canadian's cheering for other teams.

The US is a rival, why would I ever cheer for them? Because they are the host city? I can respect them for hosting the tournament, but that doesn't mean I have to cheer for their team.

Besides, lots of the teams like Switzerland and Germany are fun to cheer for because they don't have as much support in the arena. I guess I missed the memo when cheering in sports stopped being about fun.

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
stupo19
This has been going on for years americans cheering aginst canadian team and yes canadaian fans cheering aginst american teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->