Movies: Hobbs & Shaw

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I could not track down a thread for this movie, which was kind of surprising. However, figured I would start one.

Anyway, this movie is opening this weekend. Not a terrible reception from the critics, but also not a great one either. Sitting at 71% on Rotten with 56 ratings.

Based on what I've seen, it sounds like it's a lot of "dumb fun," which is exactly what I expected from this movie. Hoping to see it soon. Just a solid popcorn flick that I'll probably catch in the next couple weeks.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I could not track down a thread for this movie, which was kind of surprising. However, figured I would start one.

Anyway, this movie is opening this weekend. Not a terrible reception from the critics, but also not a great one either. Sitting at 71% on Rotten with 56 ratings.

Based on what I've seen, it sounds like it's a lot of "dumb fun," which is exactly what I expected from this movie. Hoping to see it soon. Just a solid popcorn flick that I'll probably catch in the next couple weeks.

For a shut your brain off action movie, that's like Hall of Fame status to get a score that high on RT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad