HN's U26 Fantasy Draft

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I thought about setting up a U23 draft. U23 has no McDavid in it which is pretty cool. But Im lazy.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Guys I’m not winning this one cause I’m crap at drafting young players (my teams are always old as hell), but I’m looking forward to the experience

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I only need 3 more GMs to run this with 16 different GMs of 16 teams, I'd like to start this Sunday just cause tomorrow night I'm super busy but it can be tomorrow if I have help.

If anyone can help either as veto committee, update for trades, watch for skips (this one should be a group effort) or even updating the board if I'm away (there will be days it'll be like 12 of the running hours I can't) it'd be appreciated.

One rule I'm implementing is if you pick an ineligible player that's on you and we still move on, you can change whenever

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
If anyone can help either as veto committee, update for trades, watch for skips (this one should be a group effort) or even updating the board if I'm away (there will be days it'll be like 12 of the running hours I can't) it'd be appreciated.

I should probably be able to help out with board stuff assuming this doesn't run for over a week.

Reactions: hockeynorth

OB5

May 2, 2015
I only need 3 more GMs to run this with 16 different GMs of 16 teams, I'd like to start this Sunday just cause tomorrow night I'm super busy but it can be tomorrow if I have help.

One rule I'm implementing is if you pick an ineligible player that's on you and we still move on, you can change whenever
I can do board and veto committee

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I'm planning a clock start at 4EST tomorrow, draft can start as soon as we fill up

If we haven't by then I'll take a double

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->